White Butterfly is in the loop

 40 Outdoor Woodworking Projects for Beginners — The Family Handyman






Sunday -- Beautiful sunny morning 20 C, will be 37 later in the evening. Last night was rain, weather still the same, no change, still hot. It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast, walking around on my newly built deck and watering the grass seeds. Sun is in full bloom so I have to water it more often today. 

It is 10.15, I am in my room with my computer switched on. I have six monthly Vitamin D injection appointment today. This will be my first face off with anyone in this Covid period. I am all set with my mask and injection. 

For now I am enjoying my time, sitting in my room, looking through the window, the view of the world outside. Last night I watered my front garden, it paid off. My garden is lush green. 

Red wooden bench, on the left adding up color and beauty, like cherry on top. Couple of birds enjoying their morning walks, having chit chat too, may be making plans for some party or get together. White Butterfly is also around. She is also in the loop. 

Black Squirrel enjoying his morning snacks under Magnolia tree. What a beautiful atmosphere, calm, quiet still full of joy, full of life. 

It is 11.15, I have to get ready for Doctor's office. I have to be there at 12 Noon for my injection.Today no banana shake. Bananas are not fully ripe, sort of green, shake will not be good, tasty. I skip today. Not a big deal. 

My youngest daughter just called, my son also joined. It was just a chit chat. Nothing important still means a lot. It is always great to connect with your loved ones. It helps to make your day. 

My other daughter, who lives in Kent, is busy with driving her new car. She got Toyota Hybrid, wants to get familiar with it before Schools open. My other daughter, the middle one, who is in Grimsby, is busy nowadays. She is done with her studies, now has to start her job from September. 

Various schools are allocated to her, to cover for teaching. She has to manage her son too, he is in high school. She has one special daughter, in London. She is in "Home". My daughter goes to visit her after every couple of weeks. 

My eldest daughter is busy with her job hunt. She was working in University of Alberta, two weeks back. Things change quickly, specially in this Covid period, situation is very unpredictable. This too shall pass. It is just a matter of time. There is always light at the end of tunnel. We have to keep that in mind.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk