Cherry On Top

 Small House Garden Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock




Wednesday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 20 C, will be 34 later in the afternoon. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast enjoying my morning tea, sitting in my room. My computer is beside me. My window curtains are drawn down. I do it to make my room cozy. 

We have to go to do things for making the atmosphere beautiful around ourselves. This helps us to stay on the positive track and away from thinking negative. Negative thoughts act like poison, killers for our mind, ultimately harm our body.

Life is the same for everyone. Everyone gets the same 24 hours pocket money to spend for the day. It depends on us, how we make use of our chequing account. Positive thoughts motivate ourselves to take steps to initiate new projects. To go for challenges to achieve, to accomplish, to brighten our day, to get happiness and to spread happiness for others around.

Positive thoughts are like candles, brighten our inside, our soul. Penetrates our outer, our body, to move forward, to initiate to write new chapters in the story book of our life. 

We have to start our day, taking it as a new start for our life. Open the gift wrap of the brand new 24 hours package with smile and gratitude. Take your mornings like another opportunity granted from Almighty. With an ultimate trust that we will make positive use of His beautiful gift. We are not going to bin it. 

Morning is the key. It changes the entire outlook of our day, determines the direction, keeps us on track. It also plays important role to handle and to set our Mood swings saga. 

Take one step at a time. Don't get panic. 

Just handle your mornings with care, love and smile, your days will be fine. We will be able to handle things, our day to day matters, to make our days brighter. To write something nice on the pages of our life, which are to be compiled into the book of our life.

It is 11.30, I am at Thomson Park in Scarborough. It is 20 minutes drive from my place Pickering. We used to live in Scarborough at Warden Avenue. It was about 30 years back. We used to come here more often, in Thompson park. 

It is a beautiful place, well known place for Bird watching. We used to be here to watch sunset, very beautiful scenic view. I still remember, it is somewhere in the back of my mind. 

I am standing here, on the small wooden bridge. All the memories are coming back, running through my mind like video clips. It is always great to revive your beautiful moments to add up, to beautify, to brighten your moments in hand. It is like Cherry on top. Life is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk