Reluctant to Lend My Hand

Small Backyard Landscaping Ideas - 14 DIYs to Try - Bob Vila

 




Thursday -- Bright beautiful sunny morning 24 C, will be 34 later in the afternoon. Another hot day. It is 7.45, I am out of bed. First thing I do is, to switch on my computer. Browse to have a quick look to check what is going on there for me to deal after. I mean, how many messages are there, what is the weather, what are the News Headlines. I don't go through everything, just browse to get an outline of the things around. 

Next thing is my five minutes stretch exercises on my bed room carpet. This is to unwind my body, to wake it up, to move on and to cooperate with my day onward. Your body listens but you have to take the first step. We have to move forward to show that we care. 

I think if we take the first step to go ahead to show our goodwill gesture, things always go smooth. No issues. We have to put our ego aside to come forward, to lend our hand to others. 

We Humans are social animals. We all look forward to build relationships with our other fellow Humans. But deep inside is our ego, which in most of the cases dominates the soft friendly side of our personalities. It stops us from taking the first step, to come forward to lend our hand. 

The logic of our ego is that if we come forward, our status will become down in the eyes of others. It's Motto is to keep track of your image in the society. Never let yourself down, never bow down. Let others do that. Keep yourself elevated. People have to look at you.You stay up, straight and distinguished.

I believe our ego is the key obstacle in building and maintaining our relationships. It is always in the way of the soft side of our personality. It's dominating nature overshadows our soft side and impersonates our real image. We are different down inside, we are not what we look.

We try to cover up, feel shy to show the soft meek inner side of our personality. We somehow think that it will reflect our weakness, our lack of strength. People will feel, we don't have ability to cope with the things, the day to day matters, the issues around. We become reluctant and surrender ourselves to our Ego.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk