I Got the Oasis

60 Garden Bench Ideas (Photos)

 




Saturday -- Bright beautiful sunny morning 22 C, will be 35 later in the afternoon. It is 9.30, I am busy in kitchen, making my breakfast. My oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. I already switched on kettle to fill my glass with warm water, also to make my tea. I take water before starting my breakfast.

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, sitting in TV lounge, enjoying my tea. News Channel is on. I am watching the Headlines, also looking the view of my renovated backyard. This will be turned into a beautiful garden soon. I am thinking positive and waiting for the bright future ahead. Let's see, how long, it will take to fulfill my dream.

I am walking on my newly built deck for now, to have a feel of the changed atmosphere and to inhale the morning breeze. My friend, the White Butterfly is enjoying her time here too. Black Squirrel is here to do his exercises on the wooden fence. Things are changing, going into positive direction. 

We have to push ourselves to stay on positive track and keep trying to be away from thinking negative.There is always light at the end of tunnel. Keep that in mind. 

It is 11.15, I am in my room with my computer on. My daughters are busy with their last minute things, before schools be opened. I got their brief messages. We have to take, whatever is available and be happy. Always try to consider your glass as half full, not as half empty. 

To infer positive aspects from things around, will help us, keeping away from negative thoughts. I am happy with the messages of my daughters.They tried to keep me in the loop.That is enough to make my day. 

We have to find our own things to get busy. Have to leave our kids alone, to lead their life with their own families. It is their time to do what they want and how to spend their lives.

We parents have to limit our expectations and cut down our demand list. It is enough for us, that they keeping track and connected in some way. We have to respect their privacy and avoid to interfere in their personal matters.This is the key to maintain long term relationships.

It is 12.15, I am in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for myself. Today I will take extra care of my mind and body, to balance out the missing calls of my daughters. Not a big deal. We have to learn to make our own time, our own day.

I am going to my backyard, grass seeds need water. I will water that area, after that walk around on my new deck. It is breezy, cool here. I am enjoying.

My son just called. He is going to lake. I am getting ready to go. 

It is 1.15, I am at the lake. It is 35 C but I found a beautiful cozy spot. It looks like an oasis. Four huge, majestic trees, couple of meters apart, are here. They are full of life with leaves and branches, all around. They transformed this area into a big shady place. Anyone can make a difference.

Sun is in full bloom, water is glistening, sparkling, giving many shades of gold, blue, silver and gray. Swans are enjoying with their families on the far side of the lake. I can't see ducks, may be having picnic at some other spot, under the trees. I am happy I came.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk