Red Flowers Keep on Smiling


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...

















Sunday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning 21 C now, will be 35 later 
in the afternoon. It was raining since last night, just stopped. It is 10.15, 
I am in my room, done with my breakfast, done with my morning tea.

I am also done with talking to my daughters.They were busy with their 
own day plans with their families. It is now my own time, to spend with 
my own self, to do whatever I like to do.

These time alone slots, which we never pay any attention, never give value,
are very precious. We never realize that. We have to take small breaks, 
short stop overs from our day to day activities, to breathe.To refresh 
ourselves. 

These stop overs are our time alone slots. Where we break our journey 
of the day. We take time out, to organize ourselves, to gather our energy, 
our strength, to move on, to tackle our day to day matters.

These slots work like our Breathers, help to filter out our negative thoughts. 
Gather our inner emotions, to streamline, to move forward, to help us out,
to keep us on the track. 

We have to take short breaks. It freshens up our inner self. It is like oiling,
gives power to go further, to take extra miles.Timing of taking breaks have 
to be reasonable.We don't have to neglect our working. Our official 
business matters. 

We have to coordinate the schedule. Keep in mind that we can not change 
others, we can change only our own selves. We can not change our work 
schedule, we have to adjust the timings of our breaks, our time alone slots. 

I am in my room, enjoying the view of my front garden. My window 
curtains not drawn down. I have to enjoy the entire view of my garden 
and also of my neighborhood. 

Grass of my garden is lush green. Magnolia tree on the left, is full of life.
Red wooden bench on the side, looking great, shining after the rain.
Black Squirrel enjoying his morning snacks. 

Couple of birds having chit chat, walking around. Red flowers keep on 
smiling from the across. Pink beautiful Phoenicia looking great on my 
next door neighbor's garden. Such a beautiful scenic view, to behold, 
to cherish. Life is good. Great gift of God.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk