Think Twice Before Picking Pen Paper

22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

 



Friday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 17 C, will be 29 later in the afternoon. It is 9.30, I am busy in my kitchen with my breakfast preparation. I am a bit late today, to start my day. Nothing wrong with my sleep. It is my back, giving me problems again. I had to do my stretch exercises on my bedroom carpet. I do that every morning but couple of more minutes today for my back.

Anyway, I am now all set to start my day. Just bring it on. My breakfast done. I am enjoying my tea, sitting in my room with my computer, talking to my daughters. It is a group call. All my three daughters joined. My youngest one started and others joined. 

We have to realize, it is always the first call, the first step, which matters the most. Think twice before taking your steps. We have to be aware of the direction. Our steps can lead us to anywhere. Before starting things, have to be aware of the outcome and results.

Anything not done properly or started abruptly, results into wrong outcome. It will take time and efforts, to be mended, to revert and to make it right. Have patience, take time before starting things. Same with, while opening any dialogue. 

Our words have great power. We never give importance to, what we speak. Our tone, our selection of words, we choose to deliver in our speech, all matters. If we are talking in person, our body language also counts. 

Our writings also matters a lot. Think before holding your pen and taking a paper out, to start writing, to ink your thoughts into words. In our writings, our tone, our body language, all missing, nothing there. We only have our words.

Try to make use of your words correctly. In our writings, our words are the only tools to deliver our exact message, our real feelings, our inner thoughts. Words matter a lot, especially in our writings. Our writings have to impart the same message, we intend to communicate. 

It doesn't matter, paper or computer. We have to be cautious, extra careful, while inking our thoughts. Don't have to make assumptions, don't take it like, to be granted that people will infer your message, which is in between lines. 

We have to choose our words to make our writings with clear concept and with the reflection of clear thoughts. The easy way is, after finishing your piece of writing, just go through it. You will get the clear picture. Your writing is ready to be delivered or needs amendments. 

Keep your message simple and polite. It will penetrate through, will go deep down. We have to avoid using blunt and harsh words. It will make our writing repulsive. It will give negative look to our thoughts. 

I am not talking only about official writings or any type of writing competitions. We have to follow the same scenario, while writing to our friends or any informal piece of article. 

The basic is, first we have to be very clear with our thoughts to our own self. Before picking up your phone to call anyone or hold your pen paper or switch on your computer to jot down anything, make sure what to talk, what to write. Your message will go through down to the hearts and minds. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk