Do Something Before Deadline

flower shop - I love the use of the space outside the store ...

 





Wednesday -- Beautiful sunny morning 17 C, will be 23 later in the afternoon. It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, doing laundry, enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge. My son busy with his meeting so TV is on mute. I am going through the Headline News. My clothes are in Dryer. 

I start my laundry before having my breakfast. It will be done soon. I wont be stuck for the whole day, will be free to do other things. I checked my table calendar. Have to do my hair color tomorrow. It is good to plan things beforehand.

In mornings, we have to be aware of our plans for the day, to get ourselves busy. Living in day tight compartment resolves so many issues. Helps us away from thinking negative. Negative thoughts are killers for our mind as well as for our body. 

When we are retired, it is tough, tricky to sort out our day schedule. Sitting with whole bucket of twenty four hours, don't know, where to spend. What to be done out of all this. Knowing that, we are going to lose it anyway, adds up our anxiety. 

This all will vanish by the end of the day. We have to make something out of it, before the deadline.There will not be any rain check. We become panicky, not in a mode to take decisions.  

Do anything, spend your pocket money gifted from the Almighty. He must be happy to watch that we are not going to bin His precious gift. Value every moment in hand. Get yourselves busy. Try to get happiness and spread it too, to put smile on the faces around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk