No More Backyard - It is Garden Now

18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs for  Small Spaces

 




Wednesday -- Bright beautiful morning 17 C, will be 22 later in the afternoon. Rain is predicted in the evening. August nearly done, September is just around the corner. Weather is changing. Hot days of 30 C plus, are over. I don't have to water my garden, so often, during the day. My backyard is under transformation. It will soon be converted into a beautiful garden. I hope so. Hope is everything. We don't have to lose that, ever. 

It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my tea, sitting in my back garden, enjoying my newly built deck. I grabbed one of the steel chair of my garden furniture, in the shade. My favorite steel table with glass top, is beside me, to put my cup of tea there. I am all set to enjoy my time.

I can see green all around. It is a cozy atmosphere. I can feel the soft cool breeze on my face. This is enough to stir up the quiet atmosphere around, making trees to whisper, to smile. Anyone can make a difference. 

It is 10.30, I am in my room. My computer is switched on, inviting me, to go through the messages of my loved ones. I will check all these messages, to make my day. I also have to check my table calendar. I think today I have to wash my hair too. I don't do that every day. Not enough hair left. I note down on my calendar to keep track of when to wash. 

Same with laundry and change of bed sheets. Not easy to remember and keep track of so many things. Our Nerves and Reflexes, going down the hill. Memory also not so dependable. At our age, this is normal, nothing to worry about. We have to look for solutions, to resolve and handle such matters of our day to day life.

Mark the dates on your calendar with "Things To Do". Cross out when done. It is not a big deal, if you miss by a day or two. Don't have to be so punctual in your time tables. We are Humans, not Robots. Don't have to take things seriously. Still we have to regulate our day plans. 

Have to make our schedule to organize our life style. It brings symmetry and harmony to our lives, will result into, taking us away from negative thoughts and staying on positive tracks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk