Accept the Sooner the Better

30 Beautiful Garden Pictures - Images of Gorgeous Spring Gardens

 





Monday -- Beautiful morning 18 C, will be 30 later in the afternoon. August is running out, September is getting closer. Things are changing slowly for we Canadians. Now our mornings are below 20 C and afternoons not so hot like 42 C of the last week. 

We are all set for our September weather. Just bring it on. We already learned our lessons to get along and how to enjoy with whatever we can. For now we are busy with enjoying our summer. We know that not many days left. We have to bundle up soon.

It is 10.15, I am in my room. My computer is switched on. Not much activity there. Not many messages to go through. My daughters are busy with their family matters. They messaged me to give updates. Schools are about to open, they have to finalize couple of things before.

My daughter, the middle one is back from Scotland. She called me from Grimsby. She was busy with setting things up, doing laundry, cleaning and other such day to day matters. After coming back from trips, we need time to get things back on track.

It is busy, at my place too. We are renovating our backyard. People are here, it will take couple of days, for the work to be done. To add up colors to our lives, we have to change the things around, once a while.

It is 11.30, I am in my kitchen to make banana shake for my son and for myself. He taken two weeks off, which is done today. Now he is back to work, busy with his computer and meetings. 

My body not in a mode to fully cooperate with my day plans. I have to take that into account, have to be considerate, have to slow down a bit. My back giving me problem for couple of days. I was not paying any attention. It is my fault, not my body's. I was not listening.

We have to mend things before getting too far. It takes a while to get things back on track after. Not to face the reality is an easy option. We mostly go for that and try to avoid the real facts of life. Reality looks not so rosy as our imaginary world of fairy tale. But we have to be back to reality. Accept the facts the sooner, the better, to sort things out, to streamline our lives.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk