I am with Flowers and Ducks


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens

















Saturday -- Bright beautiful hot sunny morning 27 C, will be 34 later in 
the afternoon. Rain is on the way, will be at night. Let us see. It is 9.30, 
I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the 
TV lounge. 

Everyone sleeping, me and my son awake,TV is on some Movie is on the 
screen. I was trying to focus on that but my youngest daughter called me 
from Reading, England. My son also joined the call.

I didn't pay attention to the Movie, I was enjoying the call, the chit chat 
with my daughter. Moments, we share with our loved ones, enough to 
make our day. 

I know she is far away, in different time zone. It is already afternoon at her 
place. She is in her kitchen busy with dinner preparation. I can visualize 
what she will be busy with. I have a feel, like she is here somewhere around. 

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer. This is time for my own self. 
My daughters are now busy. My middle daughter, the Grimsby one, having 
picnic in Clumber park with her family, along with some friends. 

Clumber is a country park in Nottingham, somewhere near Sherwood 
forest. It is around two hours drive from my daughter's place, Grimsby.
Grimsby is small town, not much distances to commute, people can have 
time to socialize, to enjoy time together.

My other daughter, who lives in Kent has gone to London for day trip.
She will be busy with couple of families for get together. My eldest daughter
is in Edmonton, it is early for her. She lives two hours behind the time 
that in Toronto. I will talk to her later.

I am enjoying my time alone slot for now. I can do whatever I like. I have 
drawn my window curtains down, to make my room cozy. I left a slit 
open, to connect myself with the world outside. 

It is quiet around in my neighborhood. Grass at my front garden not 
lush green. Nowadays it is too hot. Rain is on the way, sometime tonight. 
Things will be back on track, back to life after. My garden will become 
full of life. It is just a matter of time. 

It is 11.45, I am at the lake. My son busy on phone, talking to one of his 
friend. I am walking around, enjoying my own time. I found a beautiful 
spot. Couple of ducks are enjoying their time together at one side on the 
grass. 

Swans are sailing on the blue water. Beside me, my friend, the White 
Butterfly whispering to the beautiful Violet and Yellow wild flowers.
I am standing under the shade of a big tree, enjoying these beautiful 
moments, to make my day.

Dear Readers, I got couple of your comments. 

My friends in Ireland, I am sad with the situation at your place, at the Cafe.

My Dear the Ex Councillor , we were friends for years. what went wrong. 
I apologize, for anything I did. Never was my intention, to lose your
friendship. Hope you will understand and forgive.

Dear Priest, I apologize for anything, which made you angry. I am Human 
too but believe me, I never tried to hurt your feelings intentionally. Please 
try to forget. God loves those, who forget and forgive. I never wanted to lose 
your friendship. We were friends for years. Please come back. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk