Matters have to be looked into

15 Garden Bench Ideas for Your Backyard

 



Friday -- Beautiful sunny hot morning 23 C, will be 33 later in the evening. These are couple of  hot days for we Canadians. To enjoy our short summer period, to get out, to go to lakes. August is running out, September is just around the corner. We have to make use of our time in hand. We are aware of that. We are doing whatever we can. Hitting the roads and visiting the lakeside like rituals.  

It is 9.15, I am done with my five minutes exercises. My computer is on for me, to browse the favorite sites. My Blog site is the first one, to check the number of hits. These hits are very important, denote each of my Reader. Comments on my Blog are like cherry on top, like direct lines, to connect with my Readers Family.

Next is my Facebook site, to get aware of, that how many of my friends and family member are eager to connect.Their messages matter a lot to me. I have to answer them back first thing after having my breakfast. Breakfast is like giving treats to my body, to get it ready to coordinate with my day plans.

Weather site is key. It determines the direction. It is important to check weather to go ahead with my day plans. 

Headline News is one of my favorite sites. I believe, it is important to be aware of, what is going around, in the world we live in. These couple of matters, sites are important for me, to look into before going downstairs to have my breakfast.

On the table is glass of water, which I take before starting my breakfast. I make oatmeal porridge to store in the fridge. It is easy to take out couple of spoons and to microwave in a bowl of milk every morning. I will stir fry egg and switch on kettle to make my morning cup of tea. Now everything is on the table. 

I am enjoying my breakfast. Plans for my day are all clear in my mind. I am done with my breakfast. My body is ready to go ahead. I am in my room, enjoying my morning tea, watching through the window, the beauty of my front garden. 

Red flowers looking great, smiling from one of my neighbor's garden across. Red wooden bench shining under the sun, at the corner of my garden. Sun is in full bloom. Magnolia tree is full of life with leaves around. Couple of birds enjoying their morning walk on the lush green of my garden. I am happy, I watered my garden yesterday. I checked the weather. No sign of rain for couple of more days.

My friends, the Black Squirrel and the White Butterfly not here. I think, they must be enjoying down at the lake. One of my neighbor is walking with his dog. Most of the cars are sitting on driveways. I think people are working from home. 

My youngest daughter called me from Reading. It is afternoon at her place. She was busy with gardening. My other daughter, the middle one, is enjoying with her family in Scotland. She is sending me pictures from there. It is good to be connected with your loved ones, to share their beautiful moments. I am enjoying.

My other daughter, who lives in Kent, is looking for her car. Her old one was giving problems. She is busy with car showroom trips. She wants to buy one before September. She needs a car to go to school in September. 

It is 11.30, I am in my kitchen making banana smoothie for myself. We have to give treats to our body to get it going. It gives a feel that we are on the same wave length. Not taking advantage of our body. Give and take works in every relationship. Nothing works one sided for happy relationships. We have to keep that in mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk