I Think it is Like a Gold mine

Flower Garden Ideas and Designs | Outdoor Spaces | House & Garden

 


Tuesday -- Bright beautiful hot morning 29 C, will be 34 later in the afternoon. It is 9.15, I am in my room, done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea. My computer is on, Facebook page is opened, all messages are in front, at my disposal, to pick and choose. It is tough to categorize, to place in order, to decide, which message to read first. I know nobody watching. 

They wont know who is going to be the first and who will be the last. Still I feel embarrassed, guilty. Not easy to make any decision. It is like, I am secretly marking their worksheets, without their knowledge.

I think what we feel inside, is the only thing, which matters. We can cover up for others, but not for our own self. In the heart of heart, we know, what we talking, what we thinking and also aware of, when we try to manipulate things for our face saving. 

We can say things to the people, using our speech skills, our power of words, to convince others. We can dominate the society, the circle around, to elevate our personality, our outlook. Our get up, our dressing, can play part to impress others, to present the rosy picture of our personality and to cover up our inside. Most of the time we put all our efforts, to impress others. 

Our Motto most of the time is, " How to impress others". We like to hear good things from others about our personality. It reminds me the beautiful theme song of the classic TV Series, " Cheers ". 

" You want to go where everybody knows your name ". 

We can cheat everyone but not our own selves. Our inner self is beyond and above, where all the getup, make up, dressings, doesn't make any difference. In the heart of heart everyone knows about his real worth. 

I think, peace of mind is like a gold mine. It is like a jewel. We can cover up our inner face, not to show to others but not from our self. We know what we are. Inner peace is when our inside and our outer personality is the same. No contrasts, no dual personalities. Simple and straight forward. No cover up to boost our image. What we are, we are. Simple.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk