Fairy Tale Period Now Ending

7 Landscaping Ideas for Beginners | Better Homes & Gardens

 


Saturday -- Beautiful sunny morning 19 C will be 33 later in the afternoon. It is 9.15, I have the whole day to do things, whatever I want. Mornings are like clean slate. We are at liberty to write anything on, paint any picture, to beautify our day. 

I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea, sitting in my TV lounge. Sports Channel is on. My son watching Highlights of some Hockey game. Toronto Maple Leaf team is out but Playoff season is on. I am watching that and also enjoying the beautiful view of my back garden. 

My youngest daughter just called from Reading. She loves gardening, showing me her beautiful flowers of orange, yellow, purple white and of so many other colors. She was proudly showing her kitchen garden plants. Full of blooming tomatoes, cucumbers, Mint and other Herbs.

It was very hot in England, yesterday was thunder, I don't know what is the weather today. May be they got some relief. Most of the places, there is no AC, so tough to handle hot days. 

I remember, last year I was there in July - August period. I was in Grimsby with my middle daughter for couple of weeks. She was looking for extra fans but no luck. Fans were out of stock. 

Houses not so spacious in Europe as in Canada. Not possible to store extra things over there. In Canada more land, not enough people to fill in. Over there, in England, it is other way round. 

Europe looks full of life with people around while here in Canada, it is a bit quiet. Every place has it's own beauty, it's own identity. Same is with people. Every person is different with his own beauty, his own identity. His own habits. We have to accept. Nothing wrong with that.

My daughter the middle one is enjoying her time in Scotland with her family. Sending me pictures from there to share. Tomorrow will be her last day. The fairy tale time period will be over. She will be back to her real life.

My other daughter, who lives in Kent, still busy with her car hunt. Her car was done now she needs another one. Looking for a good car, which can also fit in her budget slot. It will take time. August running out. She needs before her school time, in September.

Things are not going well with my eldest daughter. She is in Edmonton, Alberta. Oil boom period is done over there. Now job conditions are not good. People are worried, want to leave. Because of Pandemic, things are nearly the same at other places too. Job cuts and businesses are closing down. 

Let's hope for the good. Things will change. Have patience. This too shall pass. It is just a matter of time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk