Birds Pear Tree and Squirrel

15 Garden Bench Ideas for Your Backyard

 





Thursday -- Beautiful sunny morning 16 C, will be 27 later in the evening. It is 10. 15, I am in the TV lounge, enjoying my morning tea. TV is on, I am watching the Headline News also looking at the view of my backyard. 

Renovation work was going on for couple of days, now completed. Machine and workers are gone. It is a total different scenario from the view of, days before. I can not believe that things can change so quickly. My back garden doesn't look like a garden anymore.

Pear tree was on the left side, in my garden, for years, is gone now. Birds used to gather under the tree, for their morning walks, to chit chat, to enjoy their time. I think there is time to leave for everyone. Birds will find another place. Nothing stops. Life goes on. 

Ring out the old, ring in the new, is normal. We have to make use of whatever is there. What is done, is done. We can not turn the page. Present is everything. 

My new Deck looking great. It replaced my old Patio. Wild beautiful flowers are taken away with a promise that there will be something better in this flower bed. Promise is promise. Let's hope for the good. 

Grass seeds are scattered around, water sprinkler is on. It looks things are going into positive direction. I think, I will get my garden back. It is just matter of time. I have to wait. Patience is virtue, wins in all circumstances. 

My friends the White Butterfly and Black Squirrel will come back to enjoy their time, to give me company. For now I have to focus on thinking positive. 

It is 11.15, I checked my table calendar. Today I have to do my hair color. Laundry done yesterday but things to be done in my kitchen. I have plans to make pancakes and Brownies for my grand kids. 

September getting closer, kids will be back to school. Time is running out. Just few weeks left for them, to enjoy their time. We have to value these moments, to make it memorable, to be locked in their memory box. 

Time flies, after few years, they will be gone, leaving the nest empty. They will be busy with their own lives, in their own homes, with their own families. Whenever they get some moments to look back, there has to be good memories, for them, to feel good, to get happiness. 

To put smile on the faces of our kids, on the faces around, we get happiness too. What goes around, comes back. Try to get busy, it helps to stay away from negative thoughts. Try to live in day tight compartment. It is a simple Recipe to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk