Move Your Chair To The Window

A Blue House and Alot of Flowers. - Houses & Architecture Background  Wallpapers on Desktop Nexus (Image 977734)

 



Bright beautiful morning. It is 9.30, I am just done with my breakfast. I use to enjoy my morning tea in my renovated backyard. I don't want to miss the beautiful moments of it's transformation. The stages, the step by step changes, happening to it, to be emerged, one day into my back garden.

Sitting in my backyard, on my newly built deck, watching all this, gives me power to strengthen my belief that patience is virtue. Never give up, just relax and wait for things, to emerge in the due course of time. Don't panic. Don't lose hope. Hope is everything to keep you motivated.

Patience and hope, are key, the great weapons to fight against negative thoughts. These are best tools to rectify and eradicate our low feeling and self pity. Great help to manage our life, to direct our lives into the right direction. 

Try to distract yourselves from something, which needs time to be resolved. Focus on the matters in hand, which need to be done right away. Keep yourselves busy. Focus on work, if you are working. Focus on your education, if you are students and if retired, involve yourselves with hobbies.

Go for bird watching. Libraries, enjoy reading books / magazines. Involve yourselves doing gardening. Planting beautiful flowers. All this can be done, even if we are staying home. Never say not going anywhere. No place to go.

There is always a place to go, to enjoy our moments. Go to your back garden.  "I don't have back garden". Sit in your balcony with cup of tea / Coffee and enjoy the atmosphere around. "I don't have balcony and on top, I am in wheel chair". 

Move your chair to window. Thirty years back, I fractured my hip. I was in wheel chair too. Things can happen. It doesn't mean, we stop enjoying our moments. We have to make commitment to our own selves, to enjoy our time. No matter what, have to stay positive and never lose hope. 

We always have a place to enjoy our moments. Couple of years back, I started losing my hair, I was concerned and not happy with the situation, until I saw my younger sister and my cousin with prominent bald patches on their heads. I realized, I am losing hair evenly, no bald patches.

We focus on small black spot on a white paper. Never give value the gifts, we have. We take things for granted. We can see, we can think, we can feel, we can move around. But we start complaining for the single thing, we missing. What about the things, we still have.

First we have to get rid of thinking negative. We can not enjoy anything with our negative thoughts. These are killers of happiness. Never let us proceed to go on the right track, and to take a start to switch and focus to live happily.


Dear Retirees, yesterday was, procession in Toronto. Some people observe their black day. We all respect their sentiments and take it like their personal and Religious matter. I am very much worried for the Hijab Lady and her friends. Every year the Retired Priest give them tough time at this time of the year. He exploits the situation, to make things difficult for them. If he already started all that, please stop it right away. Thanks.

I am not getting your comments so don't know the situation at your end. I request you people to please help them out, if things getting in wrong directions. Don't let the Priest to make their lives miserable. Thanks. 

Please keep my Blog Reading Sessions out of Religious and personal matters. Respect everyone's emotions. We don't have to cross our boundaries. Don't have to interfere in other's private matters. Have to leave everyone alone and mind our own business.

I strongly believe that we all are members of the same Human family. Our focus has to be on live and let others live too, to enjoy with whatever they want. None of our business to dictate and direct others. 

Hope all of you my Dear friends doing good. Talk to you later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk