Renewal of Our Bonding

18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...














Thursday -- Beautiful sunny morning 16 C, will be 26 later in the afternoon. 
It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast, with my oatmeal porridge and stir 
fried egg. Enjoying my cup of tea, sitting in the TV lounge, watching the 
Headline News also enjoying the scenic view of my back garden.

Brown Rabbit enjoying his morning snacks. Couple of birds walking around. 
Black Squirrel busy with his exercises on the wooden fence. Grass is lush 
green. Sun shining in full bloom. Such a peaceful atmosphere, full of harmony.
I am absorbing every bit of it to get my happiness, to make my day. 

It is 10.15, I am in my room with my computer. I opened up my Facebook 
messages.These messages are like doors to step in, to share my moments 
with my loved ones and also to enjoy their company.

My youngest daughter just called me from Reading. Her elder daughter 
from Slough, was there at her place. They were watching some Movie, 
to have their own mother daughter time. I am happy for them.

My other daughter, the middle one, called me from Grimsby. She was going 
to Freshney Mall, to get things. She is planning for a week long trip with her 
family to Scotland. Her other close family friends will also be going.

My daughter from Kent, messaged me that she is going to car showroom.
They have to buy another car. This one is giving problems.You feel great,
sitting thousands of miles away, still connected to your loved ones.

This is an amazing feel of contentment, renewal of our bonding, sort of 
confirmation that everything is on track. Nothing to worry about. Gives 
power to relax, to focus on our own personal day to day matters, to enjoy
to lead a happy life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk