My Friends Be back Soon

Flower House Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

 


Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny morning 22 C, will be 29 later in the afternoon. It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast, having my morning tea, sitting in TV lounge. Sports Channel is on. Nowadays Hockey and Basketball Play off season is going on. 

Toronto Maple Leaf team is out, still people are hooked with the season. Next favorite is the Baseball season games. Same scenario, our Toronto Blue Jays won the championship years back in 1993, still people love to watch. It is called "Ball game". 

Our Basketball team, "Toronto Raptors", is relatively new. Established in 1995, winning most of the games. Last year won the Championship, still not as favorite as others. Hard work always pays off. One day they will get their spot in people's heart.

For the last couple of weeks, we are experiencing record hot days, here in Canada. I think this is all because of climate change scenario. Summer not used to be so long with such record temperatures. I had to water more often, to my front garden and to the grass seeds in my backyard. 

Grass seeds now doing greatIt looks soon, I will get my  garden back. Things will be the same like days before. Birds, Flowers and my Friends, the White Butterfly and Black Squirrel, all be back, to enjoy their time, to make my garden, full of colors, full of life. I can't wait but have to be patient. Patience is virtue, use to win in all circumstances.

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer, browsing messages from my loved ones, to brighten my day. My daughter, the middle one called me from Grimsby. She was busy in kitchen. Day is nearly done at her place. She lives in different time zone, five hours ahead of my time in Toronto. She is gone. I have to find my own things to enjoy my time.

I am looking through the window, the beautiful view of my front garden. Last night was rain so it looks great. Grass is lush green. My red wooden bench shining on the left. Magnolia tree is full of life , full of leaves around. Life is good. No complaints.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk