Beautiful Lotus Scattered in Front


15 Garden Bench Ideas for Your Backyard


















Monday -- Bright beautiful sunny morning 20 C now, will be 26 in the 
evening. What a change, it was 42 C just couple of days back.Yesterday, 
was raining all day, it changed the entire scenario. 

Everything looks back to life. Grass lush green, flowers smiling, sharing 
their moments of happiness with butterflies. Birds talking to each other, 
I think getting ready for some beach party.

My front garden displaying a beautiful view. Magnolia tree on the left, 
is full of life. Red wooden bench at one side, looking great on the green of 
my garden. Black Squirrel walking around, enjoying his morning snacks.

Red flowers across and the Pink Phoenicia on my next door neighbor's 
garden, adding up the beauty of my neighborhood. It is no more looking 
quiet like day before. Last night's rain changed the scenario.

Anything can make a difference, can change the outlook. It is 11.45, I am at 
Petticoat Creek. My son is busy with kayaking. I am enjoying my time alone 
slot. Walking around, looking for my favorite spots to enjoy and also to stay 
under shade for a while.

Walking bridge is one of my favorite spot. It is sort of lookout. I stand here 
to have a view of the beautiful flowers of Lotus, scattered in front. I also like 
the Big stones, to have a seat by the lake. I sit down over there to take my 
breaks, to enjoy my time.

It is 2 pm, my son is back, done with his kayaking. I am going home. 
My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy must be awake. I will make onion 
omelette for him, his favoriteMy son must be hungry. I will make 
Beef burger for him. 

I will also make something for myself too. We have to keep in mind 
to give treats to our own self. It helps our bodies to listen to us, to 
coordinate with our day to day schedules. 

Nothing works one sided. We have to give something away, to get things 
back. It keep our long term relationships, get going. We don't have to 
take undue advantage of anyone.Try to balance out things to maintain
long term peace and harmony.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk