My Friends will be Back

22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches


 



Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny morning 17 C, will be 24 later in the afternoon. Weather is changing, getting colder day by day. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, sitting in TV lounge enjoying my morning tea. Watching the headline News, also looking at the view of my back garden. 

It all changed, looks no more like a garden anymore. Workers are busy to renovate, to uplift it's existing outlook. Small tractor is running up and down with bunch of people around. I can't see birds, Butterflies, squirrels. When machines are there, it disrupts the atmosphere, the peace, the harmony. Things change all around. 

My pear tree on the left, is no more there. It was getting old, not able to handle, to tackle his day to day activities. He was no more hale and hearty, like couple of years back. No more full of life. Everybody has his time to leave the stage, to make space for others. Nothing wrong with that. 

We gave contract to the people, they promised to give our garden back. Promise is promise, let's hope for the good. I believe, my friends, the White Butterfly and Black Squirrel be back. It is just matter of time. Machines will leave the ground. Pear tree is gone, but there must be something else to replace, to make my garden back to life. Patience is virtue, I will wait. 

It is 11.15, I am busy in my kitchen, doing dishwasher, making banana shake for my son and for myself. My back is getting better, not giving that much problem, like was yesterday. Heating pad, that I used at night time and my day time couple of minutes stretch exercises working.

I have to check my table calendar for what to be done today. Check for my laundry and if my hair to be washed today. I am all set to handle my day plans. Whatever is there, just bring it on. I am having banana shake, to fill up my energy tank, getting ready for the day. No worries. I know how to handle my body, to make it cooperate with my plans. We are friends. I know friendship is based on give and take. I wont take advantage of my body. Trust me.

Dear Readers, I got couple of comments from you my Friends.

My Friends in Ireland, please maintain social distancing. It is a must, to stay safe and follow the rules. Hope you people will understand. Thanks.

My Friends, Jimmy, Tiara, Cleo and all of you, my friends at your work place, I am happy that you people are trying to enjoy your time at this time of Covid 19. Things will get back to normal. It is just matter of time. Thanks for spreading happiness around. Say Hi to everyone, please. Thanks.

Thanks Karen Dear for reading my Blogs and writing me back.

Dear "N" my Friend I am happy for you and love you. Trust me.

My Friends, Brenda, Marg, Craig, Susan and all my Friends at your work place, I am happy that all of you having good time. Thanks for updates. I am happy that my Friend, "SA" is back. 

He is a great person. Giving gift of Donuts for so many years, is something great. I salute his commitment, his will power and his efforts of putting smile on the faces around. Anyone can make a difference. He is making a difference in his own style. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please forget about my daughter and focus on your work. Thanks.

Dear Retiree Friends, I am not happy with the Temple people. Ask them to keep Blog Reading sessions out of Religious and political talks. It divides people into groups. Keep me out of it. 

I strongly believe, we Humans are members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. Make them stop to talk about politics. I write Blogs to spread happiness to all my fellow Humans. Don't try to divide people in Cast and Creed. Thanks.

My Dear Students, I know this is difficult time for you people, not many places to get out. Keep in mind that situation is the same with parents too. Every household is facing some issues. I think this is normal as people are at home, stuck for so long. Please have patience, things are getting better. This too shall pass my Dear. Hope you people will understand. 

Say Hi to my Friends Dean, George and Lucy and to all the members of my Readers Family. You people are like my back bone, give me power to write Blogs every day. Thanks for keeping atmosphere around, full of happiness. 

Kris Dear, I am worried about my Friends Hannah and Niklas. Stop Father from making their lives miserable. Let my them enjoy their time too. Thanks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk