Cherish Beautiful Moments Delete the Rest

 The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens






Saturday -- Beautiful sunny morning 20 C, will be 30 later. It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast enjoying my morning tea, sitting in my room. My computer is on. Curtains of my windows are drawn down, still left a slit opened to connect and be part of the world outside. My front garden looking great, it is beautiful view to behold, to cherish.

I am browsing Facebook messages. Got message from my youngest daughter, it was burning hot in England. 36 C at her place, Reading. She was busy with gardening. She loves gardening, her favorite hobby. When you re into it, you enjoy, you don't care about weather or anything else.

My other daughter, the middle one called. It was 30 C at Grimsby. She was all set, packed to leave early morning, with her family for Glasgow. She is sending pictures from there to share with me. They have taken for about an hour of stop over at Scotch Corner. She is sending me all the pictures. I can visualize their entire journey. I have a feel that I am part of their trip too.  They are now passing through Lockerbie. Have to cover 95 miles further more, to reach their destination. Their estimated time to be there, is 4.15 in the afternoon. 

I got message from my childhood grade five friend. She lives in Perth, at the other side of my world. It is night time at her place. She writes to me every  day. It is good to be connected with the people of your time, of your era. You can share, they can connect with your thoughts, your emotions. 

I got another message, that surprised me. It is from the person of my childhood time period. We were neighbors. She is the younger sister of my friend. She searched me through internet. We exchanged messages, talked about the old days. The golden era. Past always looks great, beautiful. 

I think we keep memories only of great moments, to cherish in our memory box and delete the rest. It is good to revive once a while the beautiful moments of our life. But we have to avoid to live in the past. Past is done. It is history. Future is unknown. Present moment is everything. Try to drain every bit of happiness and to make use of moments in hand. This is the Recipe to lead a happy life.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk