We Have Our Followings Too

22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

 


Monday -- Beautiful bright hot morning 21 C, will be 39 later in the afternoon. Today slightly better, it was 42 yesterday. It is fine. We Canadians know these are just couple of more hot days in August. From September will be a total different scenario. We have to start to sort out our coat closet, to figure out which jacket, we have to wear. For now we are enjoying our time down the lake.

It is 8.30, I was up early in the morning. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge. Sports Channel is on. Yesterday was Maple Leaf hockey game. I don't know how many players are from Canada but this is Toronto team. 

This is favorite team with big fan following.Team lost the five game series with Columbus. It is all over the channels. Discussions, analysis and about the strategy. I am watching that.

It is 8.45, I am in my room. My computer is switched on. My daughter from Kent calling me, my youngest daughter is in the queue, already messaged me to call. I feel like a lucky mom. What else we parents want form our kids, nothing but to be connected once a while. That's all.

My other daughter, the middle one is in Scotland with her family and with couple of family friends. She is sending me photos of having food in some  restaurant in Glasgow, Edinburgh Castle, Wallace Monument. She goes on posting the pictures of her entire trip. 

She knows I will be enjoying every bit of it. Trust is the key in every relationship. People don't feel scared to open up, to share their inner thoughts, their moments. We don't have to censor to filter out what to share and what to delete. This is a big plus to lead a happy life. 

Trust plays a key role to boost your inner strength, your confidence, to make sure that you are alone but not lonely. Your loved ones are far away on the other side of your world, still with you, connected. 

You feel free to share your things, your day to day matters. This is more than enough to keep you on the positive track to stay away from thinking negative. It gives assurance that we are strong enough to move on, to handle our things. We have our followings, who are watching, eager to share with what we doing.


Dear Readers I got your comments after two weeks.

My Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy for you people. It was not me, it was because of my Friends, the Ex Councillor and the Priest. I am thankful to them. Anyone can make a difference. 


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs before. I don't know why you shaking hands with your Supervisor and going to hug your colleagues. Everyone has to keep a distance. This is a must in this Covid pandemic time period. Go to my Friend, the Supervisor to say sorry. He will consider to take you back. He is a nice person. Please keep distance from everyone and don't have to share cake and food with anyone. Focus on your work.


Dear Retirees, you people have to get out but have to realize that every person has his own individuality with his own mind and his own body. You have to listen to your body and go with that. You have to push yourself but please don't overdo. Try just to relax.

For Smile with Smile Committee, my advice is to go with the kids opinion. Do what they want. It is their life. Parents have to believe that there is no tug of war. Respect your kids, their thoughts, their opinion. No need to get frustrated. Leave them alone. Let them do what they want. Playing Video games is normal. Nothing wrong with that. Parents have to relax.


Dear Retiree Friends, regarding the last para of your comment. I am sorry to say I am very sad. I requested many times to keep my Blog Reading sessions out of Religion, politics and other personal matters. 

I strongly believe, we all are members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. Please don't try to divide people into classes and Sects. Respect everyone's emotions and stay away from personal matters. Hope you people will understand. 

I get comments after about two weeks. Hope things will be handled and no more discussions about personal petty matters. Thanks. 

My Dear Students, I am happy for you people enjoying your time. Regarding the new Outlook of my Blogs. I am not a computer person.With try and error we can create something different. I am happy you people like it.

Dear Student Friends, parent love you. They make plans to spend time with you people. I know you don't like it. Have patience. It is just matter of couple of days. Not a big deal. Patience is virtue. It helps to handle all situations. This is the last month. From September you people will be busy with your own activities. Just relax. This Too Shall Pass.


Kris I don't know what to write to make things better for the lives of my Friends Hannah and Niklas. Father is not backing off from making their lives miserable. Please stop parties. Father has to learn to pass his own time. Please let Niklas to enjoy his time. Let him play his Video games. Let Hannah to relax, to do whatever she likes to do. You have to handle Father. Keep them out of it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk