Take Time To Count and Be Thankful

Flower House Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

 





Friday -- Beautiful sunny morning 20 C, will be 35 later in the evening. It is 10.15, I started my morning a bit late. My sleep nowadays, is like seesaw, sort of tricky and unpredictable. We have to accept whatever is there. I know at my age, my body is dealing with more than half a century old machinery. What you expect out of that. Take it whatever is there and relax.

I am done with my Breakfast, enjoying my tea in the TV lounge. Sports Channel is on. My son is busy with his Meetings. I am watching the view of my backyard through the big glass panel in front. I now started getting familiar with my renovated backyard with a trust that it will be transformed soon into a beautiful garden with full of life.

It is 11.15, I am in my room, my computer is in front. I will switch it on to connect with my loved ones. Curtains of my room are drawn down, to give a cozy atmosphere, for me to get relaxed. I still let a slit left opened to be connected with the world outside. I am now all set to enjoy my own time.

With all the gifts from Almighty, I get confused, to figure out, which one is the precious one. I think, gift of enjoying time on my own, is the most valuable one. I am still confused. What about gift of keeping me mobile, to do things on my own. What about making me sleep at nights. 

What about giving me the gift of Brain, what about the Memory box, inserted inside, still working in my old machine. What about the Gift pack of twenty four hours of home delivery, every morning at your door steps. There is long list, I have to think, to realize, to figure out to get the conclusion.  

I think every Gift is precious, priceless and has to be valued but in my opinion, His twenty four hours Delivery pack is to be valued the most. This is like our every day pocket money. We can spend with the things, we like to do. We can make our own choices.

We have to keep track of spending this amount of our twenty fours. It is His Greatness, we are not accountable every day but I believe, we will be one day. Keep that in mind. Take some time every day, to think about your Blessings, to count and to say Thank You. I think this is our duty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk