My Window of Opportunity

18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...

 






Friday -- Bright beautiful sunny morning 21 C now, will be 28 later in the evening. It is 9.30, I am sitting in the TV lounge, having my morning tea, watching Headline News and enjoying the scenic view of my back garden, through the glass panels in front.

It is 10.15, I am in my room with my computer to browse my Facebook messages. These messages will connect me to my friends and family to be with their company and with them to share my moments.

My room plays a very important role in my life. Specially that corner of my room, where my table is placed. My computer, which is important piece of my life, is on the table. On the side of the table is the window, which works for me sort of lookout. 

This window is like window of opportunity for me. From here I am able to view my front garden. I can connect with the world outside. I am able to have a feel that I am part of my neighborhood. I feel connected. It provides lots of options to me to enjoy, to get happiness from around. 

I am looking through the window to enjoy the view outside. My garden looks full of life. Sun shinning in full bloom. Red wooden bench shining on the side of my garden on the lush green grass. Magnolia tree on the left looks happy with full of leaves around. 

I can't see my friends, the White Butterfly, the Black Squirrel, not any bird around. I think they are having beach party, must be there down at the lake. 

My son going to lake. I am going to my kitchen to make banana shake for him and also for myself. We never have to forget to give treat to our own selves. It helps out to make our body to listen to carry out and coordinate with our day to to day plans, to make things easy for us to handle our matters.

It is 11.30, I am getting ready to go to the lake. My son will be busy with kayaking, I will enjoy my time walking around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk