Start Celebrations Spring is here


27 Super Cool Backyard Garden Ideas (PHOTOS)













Saturday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 7 C. No rain no snow, looks
great. After such a long time, I wont need my gloves and my maroon 
sweater. My son is planning to do the front garden. I will walk on my 
driveway, to give him company.

For couple of days, I am not using my shoes because of my right foot 
problem. Walk on the Driveway, to do my thirty minutes walk and to 
top up my step count.

When things start looking difficult to handle, we have to find alternate 
solution. I believe, when there is will, there is always a way.

I t is 9.30, I have to do my laundry. Not much, just one small load of my 
clothes. It is 10.15, done with my laundry. Now enjoying morning tea 
and watching National Geographic documentary. I already watched 
the News. We have to do that, specially nowadays, it is important.

My daughters called me from Kent, Reading and from Grimsby. They 
all were busy with their evening things. Day is nearly done at their place.
My eldest daughter also called. It is weekend, she was home. She usually
calls in the evening after work. She is in Edmonton, two hours behind 
the time in Toronto.

It is 12. 30, I am walking on my Driveway, enjoying sunshine. It is cold, 
10 C, have to wear warm jacket. Looking great, couple of people walking 
their dogs. My next door neighbor busy with his garden work. Kids from 
across, playing Basket ball. 

I see my friend, the Black Squirrel, playing around the Magnolia tree.
He was away for a while. I was worried for him. He looks fine. Couple 
of birds having chit chat, on "Twin Towers", I mean on the two tall 
trees of my neighbor's garden. 

Everything around, plays an important part in our lives. Same is weather. 
With changed atmosphere, everyone enjoying. After all, waiting period 
is over. Here comes the Spring. Patience is virtue, wins in all circumstances.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk