Glass Half Full Not Half Empty


JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY EASTER. HOPE THE EASTER BUNNY ...












I wish Happy Easter to my 
Dear Readers


Friday -- Beautiful cold bright sunny morning 4 C below zero windy
gusts 62 km. It is 10.30, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning
tea, sitting in the TV lounge. News channel is on. Things not looking
good. But we have to focus on one day at a time.

Just get busy with the moments in hand. Past is done, we can not turn the 
page. Tomorrow, we never know. Plan your day, don't worry about the 
matters, not in your hand.Take it easy. Don't try to be hard on yourselves.

We have to be aware of, what's going on, around the world. But focus on 
one day at a time. We don't have to start thinking about the bleak picture. 
Think positive. Stay away from thinking negative.Try to live in day tight 
compartment, to be away from negative thoughts.

I already have my day plan ready for today. I always keep in mind couple 
of extra things so that I can switch that to the next day and after. Like 
I have plans to do my laundry. 

I start thinking, as nowhere to go, because of social distancing, I have 
to rearrange my closet. Pack all the clothes and leave just couple of, 
to go for my walk. 

We have to keep thinking, find things, to get ourselves busy.To do anything, 
to stay away from thinking low and not to get depressed.Try to spend time 
with your own self. We never have time do that. Listen to yourself, to your 
inner thoughts. This is an opportunity to do all that.

Now we have time for our own selves. We can plan, whatever, we want to.
Make calls to the people, we never had time for them before. I call every 
day, couple of people, from my club, who live in retirement homes.
Some are alone, in their houses. We have to share their moments, to let 
them know that, they are not alone.We are here for them.

This is the time, we can do what we like to do, to accomplish. 
We have to value, these are moments of opportunity. Not the
moments, to get scared of. Glass is half full, not half empty.

For now, I am sitting in my TV lounge, enjoying the beautiful view of my 
back garden. I can see Black Squirrel is here with his friends.They all 
are busy with their morning exercises, on the wooden fence of my garden. 

Couple of birds having their morning walk on the lush green grass.
Pear skeleton tree, on the left, looks happy, enjoying everything.
I can feel an Aura of happiness all around.Things change. There 
is always light at the end of tunnel. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk