Beauty of Life


English Back Garden Bench Seat Flower Stock Photo (Edit Now) 15373834













Thursday -- Cloudy cold morning with 4 C below zero. Predictions are,
of snow and flurries. It is 10.40, I woke up late, now having my breakfast. 
Sometimes things start happening at our age. This is old age saga, my dear. 
Nothing to worry about.

Weather looks good, I mean not windy, no snow yet but my body is not 
ready to go for walk. We have to listen to our mind and also to our body 
too. Don't have to push them hard otherwise, they will start going in their 
own way. In that case, there will  be a chaos.

While making plans, we have to take things and people around, into 
account. Specially, at our age, I mean for we seniors, it is very important 
to coordinate with the family, we live with. 

Most of we seniors live with our kids. Living with family is challenging 
for everyone in the household, not only for we seniors. It needs lots of 
coordination and cooperation from everyone. Listen to them and try 
to put smile on the faces around.

It is 12.30, my son went for walk with his wife. I will go after. One of us 
has to stay with kids, specially for my eldest grandson. Couple of weeks 
back, he fractured his ankle. Still needs time to be back on track. 

I am in my kitchen making pancakes for him, will make extra, everyone 
likes that. They will be happy. It is 1.45, I am not going for my walk. My 
body still not fully revived. I think, it needs extra time. Looks, my walk 
be done for today. I wont push. 

Nothing is end of the world. We have to adjust with, whatever is there. 
After all it listens to me all the times. Not a big deal, if for today I have 
to listen to my body. 

We have to cooperate and make plans in coordination with the available 
circumstances.Try to make adjustments.That is the beauty of life.

Dear Readers, I am not getting any of your comments. I don't know, 
what to write about the things at your place. I am praying for my friend, 
the Cafe Manager in Ireland.

I am worried about my friends Hannah and Niklas, they live in Germany.
I hope, my friend, who was doing 2 Jobs before, got his jobs back.

Dear students, I hope, you people must be enjoying your time and also 
cooperating with your parents too.Thanks for your patience. Patience 
is virtue, always wins in all the circumstances.

My Retiree friends, I love you and praying for you people all the times. 
This too shall pass, my dear. Try to get busy with the things around, 
to distract yourselves from thinking negative.Thanks.

I love you my friend "N " I never forget you in my prayers. I hope my 
friend, the Smile Addict is now feeling good. He was not well before.
Keep me posted with the things at your end, my friends. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk