Faucets of Happiness


86 Best Flower Gardens with Benches images | Outdoor gardens ...

















Wednesday -- It is snowing, looks beautiful with flurries all around.Trees 
giving great look with white cottony flowers. It is sunny and bright. This 
added the beauty of the view. I am having my breakfast, enjoying the 
beautiful atmosphere. 

I told you sun doesn't mean anything here in Canada. It is 5 C below zero.
I think sun comes out to give moral support to we Canadians. It is 10.30, 
I am enjoying my morning tea, watching "Andy Griffith" show. I think,
these old TV shows, give the picture of my era, so I enjoy that.

It is 11.15, I am in my room, with my computer, browsing Facebook 
messages. My daughters just called. Nothing important. We talk every 
day to connect. It is 22 C, at their place. They are sitting in their back 
gardens, to enjoy their summer.

It is 11.30, I looked out of my bedroom window, to have a view of my front 
garden. It is quiet, snowing stopped, became cloudy now, rain is on the way. 
I better have to get ready to go for my walk, before it starts raining.

I am walking around my neighborhood streets. It started snowing again. 
I am prepared, wearing my hooded winter coat, nothing to worry about. 
I see small hails, like crystals. I live here, in Canada for so long still 
can not figure out, how many types of snow are there.

Some birds are walking around. I can't see my friend, the Black Squirrel. 
I hope, he will be fine, not got sick again. I will pray for him. I can't see 
anyone walking around. It is very quiet here.  I am checking my watch. 
I try to walk for about 30 to 35 minutes. 

With my steps, it is not long walk. I keep checking my steps, many times, 
during the day and also before going to bed. I have steps count App. on my 
cell phone. My average is eight thousand, but sometimes cross ten thousand. 

We have to do things, to feel good, to get happiness. I believe, if we try 
to look, try to focus, we can find happiness from so many things around.
I take these things like Faucets of happiness. We have to drain every drop
from all these faucets.

To do things for others. To make calls, to share people's difficult moments 
of their lives. To make All Creatures Big and Small, happy. I mean, to feed 
birds. To water plants, anything which imparts happiness in their lives.
To do things for our own selves, to make ourselves happy. 

After all, we are also one of the Creatures of God. We have obligation 
to find opportunities, to give happiness to our own self. I take all these, 
as Faucets of happiness. 

It is 12.15, I am just back from my walk, had shower, now going to my 
kitchen. I will make banana shakes for my son and for myself. My eldest 
grandson is about to awake, I will make omelette and coffee for him.

I already posted my Recipe Blog. I do that every Wednesday. I have to 
make some calls, to my brother, to my sister in law and couple of my 
friends. I will also call, some of my club members. They live alone, need 
support.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk