Plan Your Day Like Ritual


30+ Amazing DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas and Designs for 2019

















Friday -- Cloudy cold morning rain on the way 2 C now. I am done 
with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea.Very quiet morning. 
I checked my back garden and after that came to my room to have 
a view of my front garden. Same here. No birds, no Black Squirrel. 

I think, it is early, everyone must be in bed or staying home, following 
Directives. Most of the birds must be stuck at South of the Border, 
because of Travel Advisory.They will be back, just matter of couple 
of more weeks.Things be back to normal.

Last night was not bad for me. My right foot will take some time to be 
back to normal. Nerves of my left side, started giving problem. With my
seventy four year old machinery. What you expect. Every part needs 
repair, some denting painting.We have to deal with all that.These are 
usual matters at our age.

Yesterday, my son was busy so I missed my trip to lake. I was busy too, 
with my kitchen, doing three loads of my laundry and with making calls. 
It was my younger brother's anniversary. I called him and his wife,
to share their special moments. I also had to make some other 
routine calls.

In the evening at 3.15, my son was going to Home Depot, to pick some 
garden stuff. I went with him. We have to avail every opportunity, to get 
out.This helps, to stay positive. I then, got down at Tim Horton, to walk 
back home, to meet my 30 minutes walk target and to add my step count.

Every morning, we get our twenty four hours, like cash deposit, to spend,
wherever we want, to do with, what we want. We are not answerable to 
anyone. I take it, like sacred package from God. 

Delivery from our Creator to all of His Creatures. It is our duty, to make 
good use of it. We don't have to bin, to waste this, in getting bored, feeling 
downthinking negative and getting depressed. We have to value and have 
to take it as a Precious Gift. Have to plan our time, like a ritual.


Dear Readers, I am not getting any of your comments
because of Glitch. Hope everything be fine with you people.



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The Smile Corner is open but I am keeping the security guard to only allow 2 people inside. The rest of the people queue up outside. The queue is starting to get long as the word is getting out. The priest wants everyone to come to the Church and is telling everyone that these days church service is important but people are more interested in the blog and dont listen to him. One customer was saying that everyone is feeling very low and the blog is helping keep us all positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome walker. She is an awesome player. She is an awesome great friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline. I hope you are feeling up now

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. We celebrate because no virus here now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear China reader, it good you read blog all time and no write comment without read like mrizvi but you no supose celebrate because virus in Canada and Madam no office close and she stuck with his bad son. Please no mind I no yell you, I only try help because we reader family and family family. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
    2. I mean say that we celebrate that no virus here so we go out. I no good English no able good write.

      Delete
    3. Dear China reader, it no problem if no English good. You can ask me because Madam write complicate. My English good so I explain Madam blog. I no supose talk blog so I no explain if you no ask. I do 0 proud jobs and always read blog

      Delete
  5. I enjoy your blog in Russia. I read with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read France. No comment but read all time

      Delete
    2. I read blog in Spanish.

      Delete
    3. I like blog. We read Ukraine

      Delete
  6. I told my daughter in law that she should listen to you and not write comments. She has not been taught respect by her parents and teachers. With the amount of sleeping that she does, I wont be surprised that she is on drugs but I dont want to say anything.

    thanks you
    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I no able get job. I keep reading blog because I no supose go out. Dear Mr. Supervisor job 1 still no hapy that I shake hand. He say how can I not know that we no supose touch these days. Job 2 close. I only go get grocery for job worker 2 because she help me give advise for job 1. I do 0 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees are not being able to go for blog readings because of the coronavirus. The retirees are feeling very low. Those living in senior homes are very scared. There are rumours that 3 or 4 retirees have passed away but I dont know that for sure. The retirees living with their kids are having other challenges. The grandkids dont help right away and the in law kids show lot of attitude. We dont know what to do

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The students are having a very challenging time with our parents. They want to engage us in different things eg washing groceries, stocking groceries, watching TV shows and movies with them, gardening, walks. What next, are we also going to help out with dinner too.! We hate that. We have our own friends and we play video games with them. We dont tell them what happened in the video games. If we dont participate in these activities then they get upset. What the hell is this?


    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say why you no yell you Kris that he no take you lake. Father say father yell Kris because he no take father see sea. Father say father yell Hannah that she no send lot food. Father call her family and yell her to. Father say father scare because virus bad and father old. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want thank that you call Hannah doter. Hannah say Hannah still live parent home because they came to pick Hannah from ICU. Hannah say now Hannah no supose go out house because quarantine. Hannah say Hannah cook food and send to father. Hannah say Hannah week so only send 7 dish for 1 day and 5 desert and 2 kris thermos with kaffee. Hannah say Kris come to get food and say Hannah come but Hannah say her that Hannah no supose go. Hannah say Hannah kris hapy that you call Hannah doter. Hannah say you please care you. Father keep yell me and say that go see see but we no supose go. Father call Hannah parent and they anger. Me say no do because we need trick Hannah and get her back home because it lot problem go get food all day. Father no lisen. Me say if Hannah parent anger they will not let Hannah come but father no lisen. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will this craziness ever going to stop. I know, I know, Smile wants me to be kind to everyone but my blood boils when I see this.

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed correctly today also. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeellaaax. No need to get yourself all worked up over kids. They are not serious about anything

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Appreciate you writing to let us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk