Don't Wait for Tomorrow


Front Yard Sidewalk-Garden Ideas | Better Homes & Gardens

















Wednesday -- Cloudy cold morning 5 C, rain on the way. It is 9.15,
I am done with my breakfast, sitting in TV lounge. My son is busy 
with his computer. News channel giving Virus updates. 

I am watching through the big glass window, in front. I can't see any 
activity in my back garden. It looks windy. The pear skeleton on the
left is shaking. I think shivering, feeling cold. No leaves on it's body. 

The blue trampoline, in the center, looks composed, facing everything, 
with courage and patience. No birds, no Black Squirrel. All staying home, 
may be in bed. I think, it is early, to get out.

It is 10.15, I am in my room, with my computer, talking to my daughters.
April is nearly done. May 2nd will be my Birthday. I will be one year
older. Already old enough. One more year will be going down the drain.

At this age, we don't know, we have to celebrate, or just let it go. 
I mean, have to take it like any other day. When I talked to couple 
of my Club members, no one was happy, rather scared as their 
birthday getting closer. 

I am not scared, try to think like any other day of my life. I will be 
one more year older. I have to do extra work, go extra miles, to trick 
myself. Have to make more plans, to keep myself away from thinking 
negative.Try to stay focus, to think positive. 

But from my mind, I keep on getting reminders, "this is your special day".
Mind works like a power house. It makes decisions and directs our body 
to work accordingly. 

I have to go with my mind, have take it as my special day. I spend my 
special moments with my son.To mark it as my Birthday celebrations,
I go to eat out, or to have tea together.

One of my Senior Club friend has same date of birth. We push each 
other to celebrate our seventy plus Birthdays. We eat out to enjoy together. 
Last year, she was in Florida, she called me from there.We celebrated 
our belated birthday, had fish and chips treat.

We had our birthday plans for this year too. We never know, what 
will be the next. She lives in Pickering, just 5 minutes away from
my place. But now things are different. We can not go anywhere. 

We will make calls, for birthday wishes.Things change, we have 
to accept, whatever is there.This is life. Enjoy the moments in hand. 
Present is everything. Don't wait for tomorrow.

Dear Readers I am not getting your comments because of Glitch.
My Retiree Friends, please try to stay positive. This too shall pass.
There is always light at the end of tunnel. Keep that in mind.

Try to keep yourselves busy with anything, to get away from 
thinking negative. Do it like a ritual. Life is gift from God.

We can not get it ruined, and let it go waste.
It is our responsibility, to take good care of this 
precious gift of ours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk