I Love My Garden Table


Where to buy garden furniture – Garden furniture ideas

















Sunday -- Cloudy cold rainy morning. It is 7 C, today, I see lots of activity
in my back garden. Couple of birds playing around. The Black Squirrel 
busy doing his exercises on the wooden fence. He takes it as his personal 
Gym.

I noticed some green color on the skeleton body of the pear tree. I think 
this is sign of revival of life. It is cloudy but now, sun trying to pop up. 
It is not heavy rain, just a drizzle. 

The glass top of my garden table, plays an important role in my life. 
It works for me like an apparatus, to evaluate the weather report. 
How much rain is there. Is it drizzle or heavy. I can figure out all that. 
It helps me to plan my day accordingly. 

It is 9.30, I am sitting in the TV lounge, enjoying my morning tea and the 
view of my back garden. News Channel is on like usual. My son planning 
to get groceries. It is early, so he thinks, it will be good time to go, not many 
people will be there. I am not going.

We have to get out but have to take safety measures. Being seniors, we
have to avoid the places with people around. Markets and grocery stores 
are not safe for us. 

We have to be careful, being sick will be extra burden for our kids. 
With family of their own, they are already doing much for we, parents. 
We have to realize and appreciate for all, they doing for us.

It is 12.30, my son is back, Everyone sleeping, I have to help him out with 
the groceries. We have to wipe with Lysol, before putting things in fridge 
and  freezer. Dry groceries, we leave for couple of days, in the basement.

Family is a unit. Everyone has to pitch in, has to contribute his share. 
Give space and privacy, so everyone can enjoy his own personal time.
It helps, keeping the house atmosphere, peaceful. 

It is 2.15, I am at the lake. It is still drizzling, I am sitting in my Red 
Caravan, enjoying the beautiful atmosphere around. Couple of seagulls 
floating, on the deep blue surface of water.

No one is walking around. Looks very quiet. I opened my window. 
WOW ! It was not quiet at all.Waves playing games, trying to catch 
each other. Some playing music, to give color to the atmosphere.

Dear Readers, yesterday I got your comments after I posted my Blog.

Dear Smile Cafe Manager, I am happy for my friends in Ireland.

Hannah, my friend, you are sick, just out of ICU. You are not supposed 
to cook for Father. Kris can handle that.You have to take rest and take 
care of yourself. Say Hi to my friend Niklas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk