Please God Help Them Out


dreamy, colorful, gorgeous backyard garden, flowers: wonderland ...















Sunday -- Cloudy cold morning with 4 C. Today I have to do one load of 
laundry and will change my bed sheets. It is 10.30, my laundry is in washer, 
I am sitting in the TV lounge, enjoying morning tea. 

I watched News Headlines. After that my son, changed the channel, we 
are now watching some of the repeat sports highlights. My Scrabble and 
Sudoku books are lying beside me, but I am not doing that.

When you are not getting the real enjoy, the real happiness, you can not 
focus on things. I keep on trying to push myself to do things. Sometimes 
I succeed, sometimes not. I am Human too.

I was not getting Comments from my Readers, I think because of Glitch. 
I got some comments today, not good News from my friends. Sometimes 
ignorance happens to be better choice. I am not happy to know, what is 
going on.

My friend, the Smile Corner Manager, from Ireland, gave me the News 
that, his Coffee shop will be shut down. People were not following the 
social distance directives, so Authority, now taking action. He was waiting 
for my advice.

My Dear friend, I didn't get any of your comments. Now please write an 
apology with signatures of the people around, and submit this letter, right 
away. It will be better if my friend the Councilor will go with you personally
to deliver the letter. Talk to them. They will listen to you. 

If they ask you to pay the amount of the ticket. Agree with that. I am not 
getting comments so for the next step. Take help of the people of your town, 
to help you out. I am sure, they will contribute to pay the penalty.They did 
that before. I will pray for you. God listens. He is always there, to help 
out His Creatures. Trust me. You will be back to your business. 

My Friend, doing 2 Jobs before. How many times, I have to tell you that
Job worker 2, is not your friend. She always tricks you. You never listen 
to me. Now you lost your Jobs, just because of her. 

We have to Keep distance. Nowadays, it is a must, because of Virus. Say 
sorry to your Supervisor. He is nice person. Request for your Job back. 
I hope he will do that. Listen to your Supervisor. I am not getting 
comments, so don't wait for my advice..

Dear Students, parents love their kids.They try to care, in their own way. 
Please have patience. You will understand all this, in years to come, 
when you have kids of your own. Trust me.

I take my Readers, like my family, after going through their comments,
I am not feeling good. I think happiness comes from inside. It has to be 
real one, your heart has to be into it. 

I am busy doing my things. My laundry done, bed sheets changed. Made 
strawberry banana shakes for my eldest grandson, for my son and for 
my own self. Made veggie omelette for them too. I talked to my daughters, 
went to lake. Water was looking beautiful with shades of grey, and deep blue.

I walked around my neighborhood too, to distract myself. Birds were there 
to give me company. I saw Black Squirrel too. Everything was there but
something was missing. My heart was not into it, to enjoy the things around.

I am in my kitchen, making special sweet dish for my family.They will 
enjoying that. May be I will get some happiness out of that. I will pray 
for my friends. May God help them out. Amen. 

I didn't get any News about my friend, Hannah. She was in ICU, weeks 
back. In Germany, things are not good. I will pray for her too. Please God
take care of my friend, she is like my daughter. I take all my Readers,
like members of my own family.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk