I am in Downtown Toronto


Houses With Flowers Stock Photos & Houses With Flowers Stock ...














Monday -- Bright beautiful cold sunny morning. It is 8.30, 4 C . I am 
going downstairs to prepare my breakfast. I take oatmeal porridge and 
stir fried egg with a cup of tea. Spend some time in the TV lounge, to 
watch News and to enjoy the view of my back garden.

After that I come to my room to be with my computer. It takes me to 
places, where I can connect with my family and friends. My youngest 
daughter is in school, working online. She will call me later, after 3.30, 
will be 10.30, my time in Toronto.

My middle daughter called me from Grimbsy. She was in London, to visit 
her in law uncle. He is diagnosed with pancreas cancer. Not in good shape. 
She came last night, was busy with her Assignments. Her Exams are in June.

Today my plan is to do my hair color. I jot down things on my table 
calendar, to keep track. Usually I color my hair, once a month. I know, 
nowadays, no visitors and nowhere to go. I am just walking around my 
neighbored. But my Dear, we have to do all that, to stay positive.

My son called me to watch "Rear Window". He knows that I like to 
watch old Movies. I think we seniors can connect with the "Shows", 
of our times. I went downstairs, stayed in the TV lounge, for a while. 

I take my plans, like my projects. I have to meet the deadline. Wen we 
are retired and getting old, we have to start giving targets to ourselves.
It doesn't has to be something big or challenging. Anything will be fine,
to keep us busy.

But, main thing is that, we have to take it seriously like our real projects.
Have to keep track to meet our targets.This is very important, helps 
to keep us motivated, gives us a feel that we are still in the Rink. 
Not retired yet. We have to do things, to trick ourselves, to stay 
positive. 

I am upstairs, now doing my hair color. I will watch the Movie, 
some other time. I watched that many times before, anyway. 
My eldest grandson going to London for couple of days. 
His fractured foot still needs some time to be back on track 
but he is fine.

His friend will be driving him there. My son wanted to take him but 
I think, Teens like to be with their own company to enjoy, to have good 
time. He has to move to new house from May 1st.That is in London too, 
just 10 minutes away. All of his friends moving together. 

They all are in Western Uni. London is two and half hour drive from 
our place, Pickering. My son is going to drop him at his friend's place,
in Downtown Toronto. His friend will take him to London.

I am going with my son, to get out and to give him company. 
We have to avail every chance, to change our venue. I haven't 
been there, for a while. It will be good to enjoy the buzzing 
atmosphere of Downtown.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk