I am in the same boat


15 Garden Bench Ideas for Your Backyard













Sunday -- Mixed sunny cloudy cold morning with 2 C, rain on the way.
This is April. What you expect, April showers, May flowers. Let's see. 
Hope for the good. For now, I see only green, around. Magnolia tree on 
the left, of my front garden, looks beautiful. It is always the first
one, to announce, that spring is just around the corner.

It is 7.30, I am up, out of my bed, everyone else is sleeping so I am not going 
downstairs for my breakfast. I am staying in my room with my computer.
In the morning, I do some light stretching exercise, not much, just for five 
minutes, to revive my body, to get it ready to face my day.

I know, I am not an iron lady. My body carrying seventy five year old 
machinery. I have to do everything to keep it running. I keep on oiling 
it with positive thoughts but needs physical ignitions too, to move on.

I looked through my bed room window, it already started raining and 
is windy. It means, my walk is done for today. Not a big deal. We have 
to be flexible and try to make adjustments according to the circumstances.

It is 8.30, my son is awake, calling me from downstairs. I am enjoying my
morning, having breakfast with my son. News channel is on. It is important
to be aware of, with what is going on, around the world.

I am done with my laundry, did yesterday, have to make other plans for 
my day. It is 9.30, my son planning to walk around the lake. I am going 
with him. We have to make use of every opportunity, available.
Present moments are everything. 

I know, it is raining, I can not walk around. Whatever there is there. 
I will enjoy my drive. We have to value our moments. These go on 
slipping from our hands. Present will be changed quickly into past.
We can not bring it back. It will be too late. Can not turn the page.

It is 11.15, I am at the lake, sitting in my car, enjoying the view. It is quiet 
here Just couple of people, with hooded long coats, walking their dogs.
Lake looks hazy, calm. It is raining, rain drops tickling on the windshield 
of my Red Caravan. Amazing.

It is 12.15, I am back, going to have shower. I don't wash my hair every 
day. Not many left, wash just twice a week. My daughters called me from 
Kent, Reading and Grimsby. 

They all are in England, live couple of hours of  driving distance from 
one another. In England, traffic is tricky.You might get stuck on roads, 
for hours. Not easy to plan your trip.

It is 1.15, I am going to my kitchen. We have to keep on changing the venue.
It keeps us motivated and we don't get bored. I am making banana shake 
for my son, for my eldest grandson and for my own self. 

Don't forget to give treats to yourself. We have to take care of our mind as
well of our body. Otherwise, they won't cooperate with your day plans. 
You will be stuck, start feeling low and depressed. Not easy, then to get 
things back on track, to take turn into right direction.

Yesterday, I got some of your comments, after posting my Blog.
Now I am writing about that. Please keep in mind that I am not 
getting your comments every day. May be because of Glitch.

Dear Reader, who was doing 2 Jobs before, I don't know what to write 
for you. You lost your Jobs because of Job Worker 2, still getting her 
groceries, following her advice, to shake hand with your Supervisor. 

No one can do all this, to ruin his/her colleague's life and career. 
I can not believe that. It is your fault, listening to her, all the time.
You read my Blogs but never listen to me. 

I wish, you can learn from your mistakes. Go to your Supervisor' office,
not his home, say sorry. Please keep distance, no handshake. Listen to him, 
whatever he says, you have to follow. He is a nice person, will give your job 
back. I am praying for you.

Dear Students, I understand, you are stuck. My Dear, so is everyone else.
I know this is frustrating, no where to go. Your parents need help, not a big 
deal to pitch in household activities. This is your house too. Please have 
patience. We all have to tackle these difficult moments. Hope you understand.Thanks. Keep in mind, "This Too Shall Pass".

Dear Retirees, I know things not easy to handle, specially for we seniors. 
We all are stuck, no place to go. My Dear, my office, I mean my library is 
also closed. No Darts, No Capet Bowling for me. 

Tim Horton, my second home is off limit. My friends, I am in the same boat. 
We are going through these difficult moments.Trust me, good days will be 
ahead.There is always light at the end of tunnel.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk