My Check Marks My Flag Poles


Tips for Creating a Gorgeous Entryway Garden | HGTV













Wednesday -- Bright beautiful cold sunny morning. It is 8 C below zero.
Not looks windy through my bedroom window. Nowadays I started getting 
up early. It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, sitting in TV lounge.

News Channel is on, Nothing good to watch, to listen. I watched for a while,
then switched the channel to old TV shows, of my times. I am watching 
"Andy Griffith". It looks now, nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. 

Sometimes, we have to trick ourselves, to feel good. Nothing wrong with 
that. it is important to take steps, to stay on positive track. Specially, at this
time, no change in scenery, everyone staying home. 

It is very demanding situation. Everyone stuckNo where to go. Just 
walking around the streets, trying to get busy. Kids and Teens, not 
used to it. They don't go for walks.They go to Eateries, to hangout.
Now they are stuck. 

We elders, we seniors, have responsibility to maintain harmony of 
our household. Have to have patience, to deal with this situation. Get 
busy, to stay positive. After that we will be able to handle other things
around.

Everyone must be experiencing "Mood Swings". Realize that,
keep distance and stay away, to give privacy. Keep in mind 
that every body losing patience. It is already too much, too long, 
to behave. We have to give margin, have to tolerate and ignore, 
once a while.

Yesterday, was windy and cold, 70 km gusts. I was at lake. My plan 
was to get down on the way, to walk home, from Tim Horton. I changed 
my plan. It was not safe to walk. We have to be flexible, have to 
coordinate with the existing circumstances.

It was 5.15 pm, winds looked calm a bit, I got dressed up to go out 
for my walk. It is end of April but it is Canada, my Dear. We have to 
dress up in layers. Have to use long winter coats, gloves and sweater, 
underneath. It takes time to dress up. Looks like, we are going 
to hockey Arena.

It was still windy, so I walked on my driveway and around neighborhood.
Every day, I try to meet my eight thousand steps and 30 minutes walk 
targets. I assess my work sheet, in the evening. 

In case, my progress is not up to the mark, I try to top up, before 
going to bed. I walk in TV lounge, while watching "National"
I ritually watch that one hour program, every night from 10 to 11. 

Sometimes I do extra mile, I mean cross my 30 minutes walk and 
my steps count go up to nine or ten thousands. For that, to acknowledge 
myself and, to give treat, I watch my favorite show on computer and
make calls to my loved ones.

We have to give assignments, set targets for ourselves. These check 
marks help, to stay positive. Just like flag poles, help to keep us at 
the right track.

It is 11.45, weather is cold but looks great, sunny. I am getting 
ready for lake. My son is going there, I am availing the opportunity 
to get out. It is 12.15, I am at Petticoat Creek. Water looking great
with shades of blue and grey. Not much greenery around. It will take 
couple of more weeks for trees to revive.


Dear Readers,I am not getting your comments.
Hope everyone doing well. I will pray for you my Friends. 
Have a great day. Please try to stay positive.
This too shall pas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk