What is it ? Laboratory or Studio


Back garden and patio of a small English suburban house Stock ...













Thursday - Sunny bright morning with 6 C. Days of rain and snow are 
gone. Time to celebrate, to enjoy the beautiful moments. It is 10.30, 
I am enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge, watching 
News Channel.

Nowadays, I am not doing much with my Scrabble and Sudoku books. 
We have to focus on what is going on around the world so no time for my 
books. I have to watch News with full concentration. No distractions.

I am done with the News Headlines, enjoying the view of my back garden.
I have to be connected with what's going on there too. I see Black Squirrel 
is walking around. Not doing his exercises. I think, he will take time to fully 
recover, to get his energy back.

It is 11.15, I am in my room, with my computer.Today is one of my 
grandson's birthday. He is the first member of my next generation, 
son of my middle daughter, who lives in Grimsby, England.

My daughter called me connect. I wished him happy birthday. He was 
happy. He knows, I love him. He loves me too.What goes around comes 
back to you. He bought for me a beautiful Designer winter Jacket from 
his first pay check. That was my surprise gift, couple of years back.

I called my younger brother and his wife.They are celebrating one of their 
grandson's birthday today. It is important, to share the special moments 
of your loved ones.To let them know, they are not alone, we are here 
for them.

It is 12.30, my eldest grandson is awake. I am in my kitchen, cutting fruits 
and making chocolate milk for him. When I am in my kitchen, I switch on 
TV to some of my favorite shows. I don't watch that. It keeps me happy 
while I am busy doing my kitchen work. I enjoy in the background.

First thing, we have to take into account, while making dishes, doing things 
into our kitchen, that we don't have to be under pressure.Take cooking 
as your pleasure time.To enjoy, to celebrate. You are in the process of 
formulation of a product, out of the raw materials, of your choice.

Sometimes I take my kitchen as a Laboratory. But when I look at the 
colorful finished products, the dishes on the table. I start thinking that 
kitchen is like an Studio. Here we can play around with materials and 
colors, to paint and carve beautiful pieces of Art and Sculpture. 

Anyway, it is time to enjoy my stay in my kitchen, to make things for 
myself and for my family.To spread happiness around. My youngest, 
the Slurpee Boy is also awake. For him, I will make pasta with cheese, 
crushed red chili and garlic salt. Baked in toaster oven. He will love that.

It is 3.30, I am getting ready to get out. Lakes are out of reach. All the spots
are closed. I will walk on the streets around my house. I know that no one 
will look at me, everyone is following social distancing directive. 

Still, I am going to dress up. Sometimes we have to do things, to pamper 
our own self. We have to pick flowers of happiness from wherever we can. 
This is a simple recipe of Happy living.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk