Who Cares about Sleepless Nights


The best eco-friendly flower shops in Toronto - NOW Magazine















Thursday --- Bright beautiful cold mixed sunny cloudy morning with zero 
degree. I know it is April but this is Canada, my Dear. No complaints.
We Canadians know how to handle. Just bring it on, whatever is there.

It is 10.30 in the morning. I didn't have good sleep last night. My body is 
not fully cooperating with me. Things happen at our age. We don't have 
to panic, don't have to be grumpy and yell at the people around. This is 
nobody's fault.

This is old age saga. We have to face with grace, with dignity. My mind 
is also not in good shape. When we don't sleep well, mind gets tired.
We have to take everything into account to deal with our day plans.

We have to push ourselves, to get busy, to get involved with the things, 
we like to enjoy, to do, to carry on. First thing, came to my mind, to go 
into my kitchen, my refuge, my territory, to enjoy, to get busy.

My eldest grandson has his appointment for his fracture follow up. 
I am making pancakes to surprise him. I will make for everyone. 
They all will like to have. I will also make cold coffee for him. He will 
be happy. I will be happy too. What goes around comes back to you. 
So simple.This is the recipe to lead a happy life.

I succeeded to distract my mind and to push my body into positive direction.
To stay away from thinking negative. My mind and my body, both forgot 
about the sleep, about the night. They are cooperating with my plans. 

I am now making banana shake for my son, my grandson and for my 
own self. Never forget to give yourself a treat. We have to pamper our 
body, otherwise, it won't listen to you.

It is 12.30, I am done with my kitchen work. Now in my room, with my 
computer, going through Facebook messages. My youngest daughter 
called me from Reading, England. Weather is great over there. It is 25 C.
She is sitting in her back garden, enjoying her time.

It is 2.30, my son going to lake. I am going with him. We always have 
to make use of any chance, we get, to make our day. Lake looking great, 
beautiful. Water glittering like silver. On one side, water is deep blue, 
the other side, is blackish grey. It is amazing.

Very cold, windy with gusts 60 km. I am dressed up in layers. Nothing to 
worry about. My maroon sweater, underneath my long winter coat. 
I have my gloves and woolen stole too, to handle this. I am fine, walking 
around, enjoying the scenic view. I already forgot about my sleepless night.

I am not getting comments from my Readers family, may be because of
Glitch. I am worried about my friend Hannah. She was in ICU. I am 
praying for her. 

I am also worried about my friend, Niklas. His grandpa, the "Father"
giving him hard time. Throwing ice on his face, to wake him, early 
morning, making his life miserable. I pray for him, all the time.

I am worried about my friend, "N". She is in Retirement Home, 
feeling down and lonely. I wish, she will be feeling better by now. 
I will keep on praying for her.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk