My Private Territory


A Sunny Yellow Bench For The Front Yard | Front yard landscaping ...

















It is Tuesday, garbage day at our place. Everything changed but this is the 
same, like before Virus time. We have to salute front line workers. Putting 
their lives at risk, trying to run things smoothly for we citizens. 

Something drastic happened in our country yesterday. No one knows, what
was the motive behind killing so many people, in a small town, of hundred 
people. Nova Scotia, is a beautiful province in Eastern Canada. Our heart 
are with the people there.

It is a beautiful sunny cold morning 5 C below zero, windy, gusts 40 km.
It was raining all night so everything looks great after morning shower.
I am done with my breakfast, sitting in the TV lounge. 

Watching News and also trying to distract myself, looking at the view 
of my back garden, through the big glass panels, in front. Not much 
activity there. I can't see any bird. Black Squirrel is also not there. 
I think everyone following the directives, staying home.

Pear skeleton tree, on the left, is the same, can't see any leaves on it's 
body. Still I can feel, there is an Aura of hope and joy everywhere 
around. Blue Trampoline shining under the sun.Trees enjoying the 
cool breeze. I think, spring is here, just around the corner. 

I am in my room, with my computer. My room is like a, one bed room 
apartment. My Queen bed is on the left, by my spacious wall closet. 
On the right, beside the window, is my computer table. On the back, 
beside the other window, is my sewing machine. 

I have two side tables too. One is between my bed and computer table.
I keep my table lamp and clock, on that.The other one is beside the closet.
I don't use my bed in day time. I use my sewing machine, not much, 
once a while. 

Near the machine, beside the window, is some space. I use that as a Sacred 
spot. I sit there couple of times, every day to talk to my God, my Creator. 
This is my private territory. Just for me and my God. 

Computer and kitchen, these two play very important role in my life. 
Like friends, always there to help me out, keep me on the right track. 
Whenever I start getting bored, I go to my kitchen, to distract myself. 

Kitchen is my Refuge. I go there to take time off.To refresh myself. 
I try to get busy, start making things for my family, to make them happy, 
with an assurance that, it will bring back happiness to me in return.

It is 10.30, my youngest daughter called me from Reading. She is having 
tough time. Her in-laws are sick so Carer wont be coming for one week. 
She has to handle everything. Not easy, both are old and bed ridden.

My middle daughter called from Grimsby. She was busy in her kitchen. 
Day is already done over there in England. She was worried about her 
assignments. Her exams are getting closer too. It is in mid June.

It is 11.30, I am going to my kitchen. We have keep on changing our venue.
It helps in thinking positive. I keep on making trips downstairs to my 
kitchen. It helps, go on adding up my step counts.

My eldest grandson still sleeping.Teenagers have their own schedule. 
It is their age.We have to understand and try to coordinate with their 
time table. 

It is 12.30, my son going for walk, with his wife. I will stay home. 
My eldest fractured his ankle, couple of weeks back, may be needing 
some help. Everyone has to pitch in, for the peace and harmony 
of household atmosphere. 

I will go after, to meet my target of 30 minutes walk. We have to make our 
targets. It keep us motivated, to move on, to tackle our day to day matters.

Dear Readers, I am not getting your comments.
May be because of Glitch. Hope you people doing fine.
I will keep on praying for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk