Talk to Yourself, listen to Yourself


Stone bench on patio in backyard garden, with flowers, ferns ...

















Sunday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning with 2 C. It is 10 am, I am having
breakfast, oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. I changed my schedule due 
to the Virus situation. Go to bed late after 1.30 and out of bed around 
10 in the morning. 

This, new time table, is working. Fine for me. My work place is already 
closed, nowhere to go in the morning. No point, getting up early. All of 
my grand kids busy playing Video games at night. They wont be up before 
noon, or may be even after. 

This is time for my own self. When they will wake up, I will be there, 
to give them banana shake, pancakes, omelettes, whatever, they like. 

Before that, I have time for my own self. We have to keep in mind, we 
can not spread happiness, until we are doing that for our own self. 
We have to be there for our own self, to not to feel lonely and start 
thinking negative.

Give time to yourself, listen to your inner thoughts. Get connected with 
your inner feelings, to relax your mind and your body. This is the first 
step, before spreading happiness to the people around.

I am done with my breakfast, sitting in the TV lounge, to watch 
News Channel, to connect with the current situation around the world. 
This is important, specially nowadays.

I also have to be connected with what is going on in my back garden. 
That is important too. I have to be aware of the updates. Black Squirrel 
not looks 100 %. He is walking around, but avoiding his exercises.

Blue Trampoline is no more under layers of snow. Looking beautiful, 
shining under the sun. Couple of birds also walking around. Still it is
a somber atmosphere. I can feel that. I think, everyone is aware of, what 
is going on around.

My grand kids are still sleeping. My son going to lake, I am going with him.
My walks are on hold but I go to lake every day. Some spots are open. We 
can go there but people have to follow social distancing directive, strictly.

I am at the lake, walking around. Water looks great. On one side, it's color
is Deep Blue, while the other side shining like Silver, with pearls scattered 
around. I can't see any swan, any duck. I am worried for them.
May God keep everyone safe. Amen.

It is 12.40, I am home, busy in my kitchen. I will make some calls after.
I call couple of members of my Club, every day. I make sure to call, twice 
a week, to the people living alone. We have to share their moments, to let
them know, we are there, they are not alone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk