Faucets of Happiness


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens


















Friday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning with 5 C. It is 10.15, I am done 
with my breakfast, with my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. Now 
enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge, watching Andy Griffith 
show.This is one of my favorite.

I know, I have to watch News, to connect with what is going on. I will 
watch that after. We have to keep a balance with sweet and sour.

I use to switch off my phone at night time but I have News updates on my 
cell phone. I go through all the messages and updates, as soon as I am 
awake. I am aware of, what is going on. Just want to give myself some 
time in the morning to switch on the News channel.

News are facts, Shows are fiction. We have to get ourselves ready to face 
the reality, specially in these days. Don't be hard on yourself. Otherwise 
your mind will leave it's positive track and will start going into negative 
direction. 

I switched on the News Channel. We have to be connected with what is 
going around. It is important. I am focused on Headlines after that will 
connect to, with what's going on in my back garden. For me that 
is important too. 

I am worried about my friend, the Black Squirrel. He was not in good 
shape, day before. I am waiting for the White Butterfly. I have to keep 
an eye, when she be back. She is my friend too. 

Sun was also not well. He was away for couple of days, looks 
weak, not 100%. I am happy that he is out of quarantine. 
Pear tree is like a skeleton, waiting for the good days ahead. 

Now, as I look at my back garden, I can feel an Aura of happiness. 
Contentment all around. It was a long wait. We know, patience 
is virtue, works in all circumstances. It worked.

My eldest grandson is about to awake. I am going to my kitchen. 
I will make pancakes, to surprise him. I will make for everyone. 
They all love to have. Make banana shake too.

It is 3 pm, I am going to have shower, wash my hair too. I don't wash 
my hair every day, not many left. I will make some calls after.
I didn't have time to talk to my daughters. I will do that now. 
They must be waiting for my calls.

 I will call my younger brother and his wife. I talk to them every day. 
I call my elder sister in law, every other day. She lives in Aurora. I try 
to call couple of my club members every day, who live alone and in homes. 

We have to share people's moments of loneliness, to give them happiness,
to make their day. We will get happiness in return. What goes around, 
comes back to you.

I take all this like Faucets of happiness.
We have to drain, every drop from that.
This is a simple recipe of happy life.
Try that. Trust me, you will be happy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk