We can Do It


Framework for a Garden Retreat | Backyard, Outdoor rooms, She sheds

















Thursday -- Bright sunny cold morning with 2 C below zero. It is 9.30, 
I am done with my breakfast, sitting in the TV lounge. News channel is 
on. After a while, I will switch to watch something else, to distract myself. 

For now listening to the News.We have to be aware of, what is going 
on, around the world.This is important too. Yesterday I planned to wash 
my two comforters. I use two, not one heavy one. At our age, difficult 
to handle heavy stuff. I also have to wash and change my bed sheets.

It will take couple of hours. I started before having breakfast. It will 
be done by 12, I think. Let's see.We have to keep our day plan handy.
I plan my day, day before. 

I keep on giving assignments to myself. Looks to me that I am busy, 
still at work, not retired. We have to keep on distracting ourselves. 
It helps to stay positive. 

TV is on, I am looking at my back garden. It is very quiet there. 
No birds, not my friend, the Black Squirrel. I am worried. I wish,
everything going well for them. I just noticed Wood Pecker playing
around the pear skeleton tree. 

It is 10.15, I am in my room, with my computer. My daughters called, 
just to chit chat, nothing important. We talk every day, it keeps us 
connected. Last night my sleep was not good. Not an old age thing. 
It is my year old skin problem, erupts once a while. We have to 
handle, whatever is there.

My laundry is done, going to have shower. I washed my hair yesterday 
so will take just a quick shower. At my age, we start forgetting things. 
I can't keep track of my hair wash and change of clothes. I mark dates 
on my small table calendar. We have to manage our routine things, 
somehow.

I have Queen size bed. Getting older day by day, not easy to change 
bed sheets. I start using Twin sheet to cover the fitted sheet and use 
single sheet under my comforters. I wash these two sheets every week. 
Now it is easy for me, to make my bed. I change the fitted sheet, 
once a while.

Finding ways to handle things on our own, gives us confidence. 
We feel, we are still in the Rink, not yet retired. We can handle,
don't need any support, to tackle our day to day matters. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk