Got Some Extra Time for Relationship


Pretty bench under the magnolia tree.... | Magnolia trees ...


















Monday -- Bright beautiful sunny morning with 4 C. It is 10.45, I am in 
my room. Done with my breakfast and with cutting fruits for my eldest 
grandson. He is in 3rd year of his Bachelor Degree in Business. One more 
year to go. After that he will enter his practical life. Today he has his 
online Exams.

We have to value the time, we have with our kids. We don't know, where 
they have to go, for their work. These couple of years, are like a golden 
slot to build relationship with our kids/grand kids. Make use of this 
opportunity. These moments will be memorable to cherish, to lock 
in your memory box.

My eldest grandson is in bed, fractured his ankle. I believe, God gave 
me some extra hours to build my relationship, doing things for him. 
I will take full advantage out of that.

It is 11.15, I am with my computer, going through Facebook messages. 
Not many there. By the Grace of God, I have couple of childhood and 
Uni. friends. One of my Grade five friend lives in London, England. 
She is not a computer person. We talk once a week, to keep our 
connection alive.

One of my friend lives in Markham, 20 minutes away from my place, 
Pickering. I don't driver, neither she. We use to make calls, to talk about
our day to day matters. Sometimes, share memories of our student life. 
We did our college and Uni together, more than half a century back. 

One of my Grade seven friend lives in Sydney, with her daughter. She writes
messages every day. Nothing important to write, still we share messages to 
assure ourselves that we are still connected. It is great to share with the 
people of your era. They can relate, what you talk.

My daughters will call me, I think later. My youngest daughter, who lives 
in Reading, must be busy with her family matters. Her kids not well. She 
is also working from home. My other daughter, the middle one, who lives 
in Grimsby, must be busy with her assignments.

I got their messages anyway. We have a joint family site, to share messages.
Everyone writes, first thing in the morning. I do the same. We all share 
to be aware of what is going on everywhere. 

My eldest daughter is in Edmonton, two hours behind the time in Toronto. 
Others are in England. Everyone in different time zones. Nothing matters, 
when there is will, there is always a way. 

I am going through Facebook messages, also enjoying the view of my 
front garden. I know, Magnolia tree, on the left, will be the first one, 
to give the signal, to announce that spring is around the corner.

My neighborhood gardens are full of life with lush green grass, enough 
to celebrate. It is matter of weeks, I will see all the beautiful flowers 
and Butterflies.They will be back to give colors, to spread happiness
around. Have patience. Patience is virtue, wins in all circumstances




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk