Let Them to Make Their Dreams Come True


Memory Garden - Bench and flower ideas | Memorial garden, Pet ...














Wednesday -- Cold, mixed sunny cloudy morning with 5 C. Looks, it was 
raining last night. Everything looking great after shower. Beautiful 
atmosphere. It is 10.45, I am done with my breakfast. Enjoying morning 
tea, sitting in the TV lounge. News Channel is on. Nothing good to watch. 
But we have to be aware of, with what's going around the world. It is 
important.

Nowadays, I am not doing my Scrabble and Sudoku books. No time for 
that. I have to focus, while TV is on, no distractions. I am looking through 
the glass panel to connect with my back garden, anyway. My friends are 
there. I have to know, what is going on there.

It is 11.30, I am in my room, with my computer, browsing Facebook 
messages. My eldest grandson is having his online exams, today. The middle 
one, Master Golden is also has his exams. He is in the first year of his Uni. 
He is doing degree in Computer Engineering.

Time flies. After couple of years, they will be gone. Leaving the nest empty. 
We have to value the moments, we have together, with our kids. We don't 
have to apply the rules, we were following, years back. Sometime, the rules, 
we apply to our kids, are more than half a century old. Obsolete, for today's 
world.

Let kids do things, their own way. Just oversee, but no dictations. Don't get 
them confused. Leave them alone so that, they can have a clear vision of 
their targets, their future. To achieve, whatever they want, to make their 
dreams come true.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk