God always there to watch over His Creatures


Flower Shop Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock












Dear Readers, I am not getting your comments, may be
because of Glitch. I don't know what to write, what to advise. 
Hope things are fine by now. God is always there, to watch 
over His Creatures. Keep that in mind. 
I will keep on praying for you people, anyway.

Tuesday -- Bright sunny morning with 2 C below zero. It is 10.30, I am 
done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge, 
watching Headline News. My son is working, busy with his computer 
and his meetings. 

It is 11.15, I am in my room with my computer, going through my Facebook 
messages. My youngest daughter called me from Reading. She was busy 
with dinner preparations. Her day is nearly done. She is in different 
time zone, five hours ahead, of time in Toronto.

My middle daughter also called. She lives in Grimsy. She was busy with 
her assignments. Her exams are in June. I was planning to go to England. 
I go every year for couple of months, to spend time with my daughters.

But now because of Virus, it is a total different scenario. You can not plan
your future. You never know what will be there. days after. We have to 
enjoy the moments, we have.

Weather is great. From my window, looks beautiful, sunny. I am getting 
ready to go for my walk. I am walking around my neighborhood. It is 
cold and windy. It was not a good idea, to not to wear my maroon 
sweater underneath my long winter coat.

Sunny and bright doesn't mean anything in Canada. Sometimes it is 
snowing and sun is there, smiling at we Canadians, from up and 
above. Here weather is tricky. That's the beauty of Canada.

Anyway we manage, we survive.We know how to handle, things all year 
round. Last night, there were flurries. You never know, what will be 
tomorrow. We are ready, just bring it on, whatever is there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk