Smile Recipes --- Baked Zucchini with Beef / Chicken


Image result for lunch dishes pictures








To All My Dear Readers


1 : Shredded zucchini 
2 : Ground beef or ground chicken
3 : Shredded cheese
4 : Chopped parsley
5 : Crushed red pepper
6 : Salt and Pepper
7 : Minced couple of garlic cloves
8 : couple of beaten eggs

Take a bowl and mix everything with spoon

Spread some cooking oil in baking tray
Put the mixture from the bowl
Spread shredded cheese on top

You can sprinkle some salt and pepper
and chili on top too
if you like spicy

Cover tray with foil
Bake at 450 for 20 minutes

Take cover off 
Bake for further 15 minutes
Broil 2 minutes

It is ready to make Sandwiches
or Rolls with bread of your choice

You can mix it with boiled Macaroni /
Pasta or Rice choices are yours 
My Dear

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk