It is a Sacred Territory so be very Careful


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures












It is Sunday cloudy morning with 13 C, it is very quiet. No Squirrel, no 
Birds. Pink and Red Roses waiting for White Butterfly. No wind, it is very 
calm like wait and see atmosphere. I think everyone is aware that winter
is about to come.
  
Anyway after a long time I am happy. I am happy for you my Dear Retiree 
Friends. You people are now getting along. My Friend Retired Priest is 
back. No more talking about Religion, Temple and Kids.

I think  "Religious Tolerance Committee" is great idea of my Friend 
Lady. To include My Dear Retired Priest will be good too, also include 
the Temple Priest if he wants to. But keep in mind, this will be very 
demanding, needs lots of patience, lots of acceptance from everyone. 

No Sermons, No lectures. No Discussions. No long Talks. This has to be 
friendly atmosphere where everyone has to enjoy. Forget about the 
Differences, just try to understand each other with open heart.

Tolerance is not so simple, it is very deep, very strong, very complicated,
to work on for We Humans. You have to be ready to feel all the pressure 
with all the patience. 

Religion is very sensitive topic for everyone. No calling Police, Detectives, 
No Cameras, to exploit the practices and traditions of the Religion of the 
Other Group.

If you people are ready for that just go ahead. This Committee will be 
basically to understand each other's point of view and not to convert 
people into the other Religion. 

Keep in mind everyone believes that He/She is on the Right Path so just 
be in the Committee like a student to learn others point of view and please 
don't try to behave like a Speaker.

I strongly believe, All Religions connect to the same God. Please don't fight 
on petty matters. I mean how anyone practicing, is none of anyone else's 
business. Leave everyone alone and don't try to interfere into the other 
Person's Territory. Religion is a Private Territory, keep that in mind.

I believe Religion is very Sacred too beside personal, emotional and touchy
topic for everyone. We have to keep that in mind and respect that.
If you people are ready for all that please go ahead but make a separate 
Committee, only for the members, who are interested in all this. 

Keep in mind I value peace and happiness above everything else.
Please don't let that spoil at any cost. Life is not to fight and to take 
happiness away. It is to spread happiness around. This is my humble 
request to all of you my Dear Readers. 

I am sad as Father is back with all his selfish plans. Yelling, partying
spoiling Niklas foot ball game, making Hannah and Niklas lives miserable.

Dear Students, I am not happy the way you people go on talking about 
My Son. I made it clear so many times that what I do is of my own choice.
Please don't blame him for all that. I hope you will understand.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  3. Thanks for writing for me. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome philosopher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog was instrumental for our company. Our VP HR is looking at the tolerance principles that you have so clearly defined with the goal to establish HR policies relating to religious tolerance. We do have one today but we think that incorporating the ones you defined will make it better

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still waiting for the weekend blogs. Cant wait. Mondays are the best day of the week

      Cliff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

      Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts.

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. There are some managers who also join these walks. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) and now we get to read 3 blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blogs from the weekend and the fact that the tolerance policies that she has talked about for the retirees, can be used by any one

      Cleo

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you wicked. She say oh that no good. You good person, you no supose talk that. I say I only do what my Madam tell me to do. She say so you want join religious tolerance committee? I say but we dont have that committee. She say yes but we should because she say. I say but we no problem here. She say so we should not have committee even though Madam say it very good. I say yes we should. I will start. She say how? I say I plan go talk all people and tell them join committee. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. We had our lollipop after that

    The retirees are very appreciative of your blog today. We specially appreciated the detailed instructions and guidelines to us in proceeding with the re Religious Tolerance Committee. The retired priest immediately joined the committee. He has been appointed as the leader and he said that he is humbled. He also asked the retired police detective and the retired private detectives to join the committee. The hijab lady was not here today but we are hoping that she can also attend

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Some of the students have to go home during the semester break. The students are having a very bad time. In one case the parents even asked the student where she is going and when will she be back. This is ridiculous. It happened once in a week! She is really upset. We sent her the copy of the blog "This too shall past" but she is very upset

    We didnt say anything about your son today. Prof George said that she is so kind that she does not want to say anything, even about him. The Dean agreed and said that Smile is really kind.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father also no able see white butterfly or skerrel or bird. Father say father yell Niklas because he mistake that father no go see see before son. Niklas wake late and father need wake Niklas all time. Father say father then go watch futbol and talk futbo kid after long time. Father say father got idea so father invite all futbol kid party. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because kris kid come after futbol and no food ready because Hannah no no. Hannah say give Hannah niklas time but thy kris hunger. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas with ice and then yell Niklas that Niklas wake late. Niklas then take grandpapa see see. Niklas say Niklas late skool. Niklas say Niklas no want play futbol because grandpapa go futbol to and talk teem kid. Me yell Niklas because he no go early with father and father no able see animal. Niklas say it no Niklas fault but me yell him because he start lazziee and no do homework time. Niklas say he get A but me say no care. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My God!! This stuff is simply crazzzy! I mean every day - same thing. All readers family have tried to explain but is not being able to get the message in the little mind. And Smile is so kind, she wants us all to be nice and gentle to everyone! EVERYONE!!

    Thanks mrizvi. What a brilliant comment this is! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaallmmm down Plunker. We already know that some of the kids are rebellious. No point in trying to explain anything to them. Remember what Smile teaches everyone ie You need to just REEEEELAAX. And yes, we need to be polite and kind

    Thank you so much mrizvi. Much appreciated for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk