It is a two step process


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures














It is Tuesday no clouds, not hazy morning it is bright sunny beautiful
cold with 2 C feels like 1 C below zero. I told you winter is just around the 
corner. We are ready for sub zero temperatures.

I don't work on Tuesdays, I am home have other plans. Make calls, watch
my shows on computer, do laundry, change bed sheets, might go for my 
walk, if I have time, so much to do. I will make stir fried Okra to put on the 
dinner table for my family.

I believe that we have to live in day tight compartment, so we don't have 
any time for negative thoughts. To keep ourselves busy is the best recipe to 
get happiness. If we feel happiness after that we will be able to spread 
happiness around. It is a two step process.

It is beautiful scenic view through my bedroom window. I am getting ready 
for my walk, do laundry and make calls, after. It is 12.15 I am walking on 
Whites Road, Green Christmas trees lined up by the road side. 

Some of the trees giving colorful picture with leaves of reddish gold, coffee,
brick red, pure gold, leaves of all shades of red and gold. It is wonderful to 
behold. I am happy with my decision for my walk.

It is 2 C but I am all dressed up in layers, didn't forget to take my gloves.
I am also having My Youngest Daughter's beautiful grey green stole.
It reminds me of the memorable moments, I spent with my Daughters 
in England. 

It is 12.45 I am sitting in Tim Horton, having my coffee with toasted raisin 
biscuit, enjoying my time alone slot, writing my Blog. Not many people 
around. Couple of old faces like mine. Not many students from Dunbarton
 High school as their break time is already over. 

It is 1.30 I am done with my coffee and with my Blog, time to walk home.
My grand kids will be back at 3 pm, I will be busy giving snacks to them 
doing my laundry and have to make some calls. 

Dear Reader doing 1 Job, I don't know how to help you out. You always listen to Wicked Worker. I told you not to listen to her. Go and talk to Supervisor. Forget about celebration.

Dear "N' I am so happy for you that you did baking. Keep it up. Try to make something, once a while, to spend time in your kitchen. You will feel great.

Dear Friend "SA" Please don't bother about donuts. It is too much with two Jobs, waiting for fresh donuts. I am proud of you. You always try to spread happiness around. 

Dear Retirees I am sad how the Lady and Temple Priest behaving. I know
 this is sad month for them but they have no right to interfere with other
people's matters. Why Temple Priest giving long speech. He has to keep 
in mind to respect others opinions and emotions. 

I request everyone to please have patience so that everyone can enjoy
the Blog Reading sessions. Please no long talks and no speeches. Thanks. 

Kris Dear I am sad that Father making Niklas and Hannah lives miserable. 
Let Niklas play Video Games. I trust Niklas. He is not lying. It is none of 
Father's business. He has to leave everyone alone and let them enjoy.

Dear Smile Army Friends please stop the celebrations. I told you to always 
listen to your teachers. Have patience, relax and control your emotions.
Thank you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. I am out of supplies as customers start coming in from early morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs .

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Me no beeleeve that Smile thank me and call me fried. She big author and me janitor. Me tell me wife and she say it no possible. Me then reed blog to her and me kid

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome walker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had another house full, standing room session on Smile's blog

      Kim

      Delete
  6. We held our cabinet meeting and our VP of HR brought in a cake and coffee to celebrate the achievement of your grand son - Master Slurpee. It is good that he is starting his venture into practical life even though he is probably 18 or so

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say what you do here? I say what you mean? She say why you no go job 2 to get you job back? I say I so anger that I no able talk. She say what you talk? I say I anger that Madam need go in 2C and her son no drop her off. She say you can prey later first you need go get you job back. I say I problem. I no money to go because I spend all on cakes. I get pay tomorrow so I go tomorrow. She say you take money from me and you go. I say I no check Madam if it ok to take money. I think she head hurt and go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    Some retirees noticed that there is a small typo in your blog. They pointed out that you probably wanted to say 20 C but by mistake you said 2 C. The retirees are upset that your son should at least do editing and proof reading so as to catch these typos

    We did not have the meeting about the religious tolerance committee as the temple priest and the lady did not come today.

    The Smile with Smile program committee is asking for details about how to deal with kids getting up late for school. Apparently the issue is that they play too many late night games and then have difficulty in getting up on time. If you can please elaborate as you probably have addressed this issue for your grand kids

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The temp outside is 15C so it is very cold for even the teenagers. The Dean bought cake today. He confided to Prof George that he also wants the celebration to continue for some days but did not want to have the Smile Army volunteers to pay for it. The Smile Army volunteers wanted to get a cake too but Prof George explained that one cake is enough as the cake that Dean brought was really big.

    The students are having challenges with our parents. In one case the parent is asking to call every week. Yes once EVERY WEEK. We know we have complained about this to you already and you said that we just deal with it but we are repeating it to let you know that some of the parents can be really demanding. Of course that student does not have much choice because they threaten to stop paying for his phone

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father today. Father say you say no father bizness but father head family so all father bizness. Father say father no alow Niklas play video because he no wake erly and go skool late. Father say Niklas no go skool because he no friend. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory Niklas. Hannah say all yell Niklas and make niklas mistake kris. Hannah say you please no wory and care you. Niklas say Niklas hed lot hurt. Niklas say he slip early so no able slip during day. Niklas say there no tele alow and no video alow so Niklas bore. Me say father that Niklas head hurt but father say he trik. Father say when party because no party lot time. Me say Smile say no party. Father say do small party like 30 peeple only. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing Tim Hortons goer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just for the record, I also celebrated the first day at work of this artist - yes its not a typo, I did say ARTIST. You dont believe me? Well read this and tell me if this is not a painted as a pretty picture:

    "Some of the trees giving colorful picture with leaves of reddish gold, coffee,
    brick red, pure gold, leaves of all shades of red and gold"

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk