I have been promoted to the next grade


Image result for backyard garden with red and pink roses pictures











It is Tuesday rainy cloudy hazy morning with 9 C. It is 10.30, I am at 
doctor's office to have my six monthly eye check up. My Son was kind 
enough to take time off from his work, to drive me here, also to wait for 
me till I am done. 

We have to give credit and admire for whatever our kids be able to do for 
we parents. They have so much to do with their own life, tackle their own 
family matters also have to handle things at their work place. 

Nowadays it is not the same like that in our days decades back. World has 
changed so much and is go on changing. There is so much competition to 
stay and cope with your jobs. So much pressure, so demanding.

We parents have to realize all that so keep our demands list a bit shorter.
Try to our expectations low, to give support to our kids. This will be 
be great help to our kids.

We parents are old but not too old to do such things, which will give lot of
support to our kids, to lower their mental worries. Our appreciation 
will boost their relaxation to cool them down. 

Anyway I got a clean slate, no surgery for my left eye for now. I already had 
Cataract surgery for my right eye, couple of years back. My doctor says 
that I can wait and gave me the next appointment. At the age of 74, I feel as 
if I have been promoted to my next class. Just like that in my schooldays.

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Temple Priest. Why he is giving 
Sermons, talking about Religion and comparing cultures. Please ask him 
to calm down and just let everyone do whatever they want. 

Why everyone started talking about Religion. No one enjoying all this.
Please stop that. Blog Reading has to be neutral, free from Religious 
and cultural sort of controversial discussions. 

Let everyone enjoy. Dear Lady and Temple Friends, to bring snacks, 
is not a good idea. Please don't do that. Leave everyone alone. Please try
to be quiet and listen to everyone rather than giving speeches. 

Dear Reader now doing 1 Job, I told you so many times that you don't have 
to listen to what Wicked Worker says but you never listen to me and always
lose your Job. Go and talk to Supervisor to get your Job back. 

Dear Kris I am happy for you people for all my Friends Hannah, Niklas 
and also for Father. Now everyone has to enjoy like a Happy Family.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor . His office door was close and he was talking to other people. I say him how you. He say I very busy at this time. I say him I want my job back. He say I in an important meeting. I say I wait. He say please wait outside office. I say no. My Madam tell me wait in office and not go until I get job back. He say I need call security. I talk to him and tell him blog in morning because he ask. He say you need go. I think he was getting allergy and his voice loud so I go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired priest came in today. He came in as a patron of the cafe. The cafe manager wanted to ban him but he politely told him that it is illegal and if the cafe manager chooses to ask him to leave then he will have no choice but to bring a legal lawsuit against the establishment. The retired lawyers advised the cafe manager that the retired priest is right and the law will be on the side of the retired priest. The cafe manager then begrudgingly served the retired priest as well. The retired priest then came close to where we were doing the reading. It looked like the retired police detectives and the retired private detective made some eye contacts with the retired priest. We asked them to refrain from doing so but they denied any eye contact. Unfortunately we cant prove it. The retired lawyers are concerned that they are making some big plans because they have been seen to visit the authorities but thus far there are no charges filed and the kids have not been taken. The hijab lady was here. She apologized for the long speech of the temple priest. She said that the temple parents are very upset. The temple people are also very concerned as they are thinking that it will be shut down. The hijab lady had tears in her eyes. She asked us to write to you that she realizes that you are a decent Christian lady and believes in religious tolerance and diversity. She said that you have been very helpful and they are asking for your long health by the grace of their leader, Iman Abeed. She said that if you can please use your influence with the authorities to stop the challenges that their community is facing.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of Arts was in attendance today, Some of the senior Arts professors come to your blog readings regularly, like even on weekends but some of the senior students were also given a chance to come in and experience the readings for the first time. The students were amazed. Some could not believe that there is so much of positive influence that you create. They also could not believe that the Dean and Prof George attend these readings, and not just attend it but attend as if they are simple fans. The Dean does not ask anyone to stand for the readings but everyone realizes that this is important so there is pin drop silence during the readings. Immediately after the blog reading completes, the Smile Army and others start clapping and yelling slogans. Depending on the blog content, we also play darts. Today we didnt

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These blogs are brilliant in it simplicity and profound philosophy. I used these blogs to help with my meetings and it came in very handy.

    thank you Smile
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father happy that father start get brakfast and father start go walk. Father say father plan start go see see. Father say you need yell you Kris because all Kris supose take doctor. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah wake morning for brakfast. Hannah say Hannah make brakfast like fresh froot and oatmeel and veggi omlet and fresh kaffee. Hannah say you pleease kare you. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas morning like last time. Niklas say Niklas need go see see because grandpapa want go see see but Niklas no want go. Niklas say plan start play futbol but no want grandpapa come but he say he come. Me take father see see because lot day he no do any. Father then want go driveway but Niklas skool so no go. Me say Smile no like but father say it ok because Smile also go walk and do brakfast. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile has so many good ideas. Always something fresh every day

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup. Smile is the best

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk