Emotional Turmoils


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











It is cloudy morning with 9 C, we have to use sweaters now.
Summer is gone, snow about to come few more weeks to wait and see.
We Canadians are not bothered with anything like that. We can handle.

I open my computer in the morning as soon I am out of my bed. I browse
my Facebook messages. Talk to my Daughter, who lives in Grimbsy, 
England. Other Daughters are working. She has taken off from her work 
to complete her online Degree in Math.

She lives in different time zone, 5 hours ahead of that in Toronto. Here it is 
morning and she is already done with more than half of her day. She is 
getting ready to pick her son up from school, while I am getting ready to 
start my day.

I am working part time, playing Darts only, no Bowling on Mondays. 
Right now I am going through the Facebook Message from my childhood 
Grade five friend. She lives with her son in Perth, Australia.

We are retired and old, getting older day by day also living with the
 family of our Kids. We need to talk, to share. This will be like our support
system, gives us strength to handle our aging body and also things around 
us. I mean the day to day family matters.

Our kids are working, also have family of their own to handle. They are 
busy. Their hands are full of problems of their own to sort out, also they 
are not of our age. They can not understand our problems, our emotional 
turmoils.

We need to talk, to share with the people of our own age. People we have 
something in common and have trust that they will not exploit, not like 
Wicked Worker people. 

Me and my school friend live in different time zone, in different continents 
still exchange messages every day to share and also  to keep our connection 
alive. 

We don't talk about our kids or their families. We talk about our 
own selves. This gives us great feeling that someone can understand, 
what we feel, what we talk. Amazing.

Thanks to All My Dear Readers for the celebration for Master Slurpee.

Dear Retirees I am happy for the Religious Tolerance Committee. Everyone 
having patience and tolerance for others. I request My Temple Friends to 
be not so loud. We have to make sure not to disturb the peaceful 
atmosphere of the Cafe. I salute the patience of My Friend Cafe Manager.

Dear Reader doing 1 proud Job. I told you many times not to listen to 
Wicked Worker. Go to your Supervisor to say sorry. She will give you your 
Job back. Make sure to talk when she is not busy.

Kris Dear I am sad for Niklas please don't yell at him. Don't bother him 
in weekdays. His school is more important than Father's enjoyment.
Leave him alone. I will pray for him.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are still bringing in cakes to celebrate as the word is getting out about Master Slurpee's job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. We went to a slurpee shop first and everyone got a slurpee to enjoy the walk and also celebrate Smile's grandson's accomplishment

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day. I also made a cake to celebrate your grandson's first day of work

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Who brought the cake?

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    3. I bring cake because me wife tell me that Smile grandson big day need big celebrate.

      Sorry I no able get donut for poster. I waited for 40 min but the fresh donut no available. I sorry but I no want donut if no fresh because this Smile donut and not SA donut

      SA

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say I want ask if you want plan to celebrate but if you no care about Smile grandson then that ok. I say I care lot. She say then do you want bring cake? I say yes but I need talk to Supervisor. She say oh yes job more important than cake. I say NO. I go get cake. When I come back Supervisor gone so I no able get job back today. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Author,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today as it was almost 15 C. This temp is too cold for any retiree to venture outside. We therefore went straight to the reading of the blog

    There was a little bit of a chaos today. As we were going through your blog, one retiree ordered a cake from the restaurant. The retiree did that because it is general practice to only buy food from the restaurant and not bring outside food. The lady and the temple priest refused to have the cake when they found that it is to celebrate the young Master Slurpee's first job. They said that it is wrong to celebrate during this tragic month. The temple priest then spoke at length about the sad demise of their leaders. The retired priest flared up and said that the tragic murder took place centuries ago so why bring it up. It ended up being a heated debate. We could not even eat the cake in peace.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army again brought a cake to celebrate. The idiots want to make it a week long celebration. The Dean said to Prof George that this is too expensive. These are simply students on a very tight budget. Prof George said that he tried to give them some money but they simply refused. The Dean said that he will give it some thought as it is a big expense for them. The idiots Smile Army volunteers then started raising slogans saying "East and Best, Smile is the Best" and "Master Slurpee is the Best." They are not very imaginative.

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another new blog today. How is it possible that Smile writes on so many different topics.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of ideas. You can expect to hear a different one tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And so on

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say father yell Niklas lot today because he no want go skool and make story to. Father say father hide video. Father say father say fahter old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory Niklas because he no able go skool because he head kris hurt. Hannah say Hannah no care if Hannah tire but Hannah care Niklas. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas lot and say him Niklas ly but Niklas head hurt. Niklas want play video but grandpapa yell Niklas and say no video because video hid. Niklas no no what do. Me say father that Niklas no ly but father say he want play video. Father say that why he hid. Me yell Niklas and say he need go skool. Niklas cry. Hannah sad. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk