This is Ladies Department, My Dear


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures













It is Friday cold beautiful bright sunny morning with 8 C. I am working
full time today, playing Darts and Carpet Bowling too. I will go back 
home after 3 pm. It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room, writing
my Blog also enjoying my time alone slot.

I can see the beautiful scenic view, through the window in front.
The Squirrels, the yellow, red and white flowers also all the beautiful
Fall Colors. All are there to make me happy.

Right now I am thinking about my Dear Student Friends, who are going
through difficult moments, while they are home during their Uni Break.
They are having tough time dealing with their parents.

Parents are head of the family, when they are under pressure, they might 
lose temper, which in most cases, results in losing the power to think clearly. 
That is more than enough to flare up the whole situation.

Situation which is already volatile for everyone around the house as the
whole family going through some difficult moments. Kids are back from 
Uni. Siblings have to share so many things.

No one is ready for all that and no one happy out of this situation.
Sometimes even one of the Parent, I mean Mom or Dad, either one gets any 
idea and can not wait to plant in His/Her Partner's mind, to feed and that's 
enough to distract Him/Her from the right path of harmony.

I believe that Moms play very important, key role in tracking the happiness
of the entire household. She can control the negative thoughts of her 
Husband and has power to extinguish His flames of anger. She can avert 
the family disputes.

I believe women have all the power to do all that. They have talent to deal 
things tactfully so to prevail the harmony. Men are strong but this is 
Ladies Department My Dear. They are gifted with this rare talent. 

I wish if they are aware of that and able to use even a bit of their, this inner 
hidden talent, things will be changed for their entire family. Happiness and 
harmony will prevail around.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs don't worry about the Committee. 
Listen to the Happy Worker, I trust her. She is your friend. 
Never tricks you. She is not like Wicked Worker.

Kris Dear I am worried about Niklas. Don't disturb him during weekdays.
Control Father. He is very selfish. Why he wants to enjoy his life at any
cost. Take him only on weekends and Niklas is not supposed to go with him.
Leave him alone to enjoy his life too. Hannah and Niklas are not slaves.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The councillor is also here today. He is talking to the priest. It is like a festival here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog everyday. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. I read blog Poland. It very good. I read with family

      Delete
  5. My mother in law is always on my case. Why I woke up too late, why I am doing this, that. Does not give me a break! I didnt write earlier because you asked me not to write, but she is going bezerk

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another new blog today. Smile always creates a new blog every day

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile always serves the readers a new set of ideas every day.

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you? I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say that no good way to talk! You nice who tell you talk that. I say my Madam tell me all thing. She say that no nice but I came to help. I say I no suppose lisen you. She say but I want tell you that you supose join committee. I say I no care. I no join committee. She say you sure? I say YES. She say so should I tell Supervisor. I say YES. She say I tell Supervisor but you can get trouble. I say I no care. smile and say ok and go. I do 2 proud job and no join committee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as it was extremely cold. The temp was almost 15C. Our walk though very long for us, is nothing as compared to the walks that you have. We went straight to the reading of the blog

    The retirees were very appreciative of your blog. The Smile with Smile program organizing committee led the reading of the blog. They said that this is brand new research. They plan to do more research on the blog and plan to be incorporate this in their presentation material. The retired women's lib activists were upset with the blog though. They said that your blog presents material which can be used to indicate that women's role is to keep peace in the household. They said that fathers should be equally responsible for defusing anger and taking care of kids. Some of them were very upset. They wanted to pass a resolution asking you to clarify your position but the resolution did not pass as the retired corporate executive successfully argued that you are very busy and not bound by the retirees to write for us.

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Research Center today as it was raining and the Dean did not want everyone to get wet in the Smile Garden. We agree with your comments that the young people are under a lot of stress and our parents demand a lot from us. The Smile Army started raising slogans after the blog but the Dean asked everyone to be quiet and requested that we re-read your blog. He then discussed with a senior sociology professor if this can be used as a research project by the sociology faculty or is to complex. The Professor said that he will discuss it with others to use it as a learning aid. Mrs. Lucy gave everyone flat bread. She brought some extras as 2 other professors' wife also helped.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing dart player. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you blog rite. Hannah need do more. Father say Niklas need do more to. Father yell Hannah because Hannah no do any. Father say father angle so no mind you. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you kris rite that Hannahs need care Niklases when Kris anger. Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because Hannah make brakfast morning and then care Niklas and care Kris. Hannah say you please care you and no wory Hannah. Me explain father that you no meen Hananh care father more but meen that Hannah care Kris more. Father say Hannah need care all more. Me say Smile wory Niklas to but father say Smile only say no bother Niklas weekday and no say weekend. Me xplain Niklas he no like but he say he agree if you say. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father happy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk