It is Good to be Alone But Never be Lonely


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











It is Saturday bright sunny beautiful cold morning with 6 C feels like
4 C. It is 9.30, I am done with my Breakfast. Oatmeal porridge, and stir 
fried egg with hot cup of tea. Everyone sleeping.

I am in TV lounge now. I just opened the curtains, watching the beautiful 
view through the glass panels of the big windows in front. I see in my Back Garden, one small Brown Rabbit having his breakfast under the pear tree.

He looked at me and continued to enjoy his morning feast. I moved away 
quickly, don't want to disturb him. I am on my Computer now going 
through my Facebook messages. Comments on My Blog, usually come 
very late.

I looked through my bedroom window. All the beautiful leaves are
scattered on my driveway. Leaves of all colors, of all shapes. Two black 
Squirrels playing around Magnolia tree in my Front Garden. Such a 
beautiful view to behold.

I switched off my computer right away, and started getting ready to go 
for my walk. It was cold 8 C, so My Son wanted to drive me to Tim Horton 
but somehow I was able to persuade him, to let me walk by myself.

I wanted to walk alone to absorb the colors, the beauty around. I already 
mentioned in my previous Blogs that "Alone and Lonely" looks like the 
same, I mean when there is no one around. But keep in mind, it is not 
the same, My Dear.

Lonely is that stage of our life, when we are scared of our own self. 
We need someone's company, to help to face our own self. We need support 
to handle all that.

While "Alone", is that stage of our life, when have complete understanding 
of our own self. We start enjoying the company of our own self. We don't 
want intruders. We are on same page, same wave length.

Alone doesn't mean that we start avoiding people, that will lead to 
"Loneliness, and that will result ultimately into Depression. Anyway 
I am walking on Whites Road, enjoying my walk now.

It is 8 C but don't you people worry about, I am all dressed up in layers.
It is 10.45, I am sitting in the Coffee House, enjoying my half and half coffee,
toasted raisin biscuit with strawberry jam and writing my Blog.

It is 11.45, I have to go, my Eldest is leaving today for Uni I have to spend 
some time with him too. Family always comes first. Talk to you later.

My Dear Readers, I think, I was not able to make you people understand, 
whatever I wanted to say in My Blog "This is Ladies Department". It was 
nothing to do with that, "Ladies have to pitch in more and have to do more 
work". Not at all. I will write another Blog to clarify that. 

For now I am sad for Hannah and Niklas. Father is very selfish. He twists 
everything in his favor to enjoy his life at the expense of my Friends 
Hannah and Niklas. Kris can do nothing to stop all that.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. I am running low on supplies but customers say they are only here for the blogs and dont care about other things. Thanks to Smile we have a big festival every weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome rabbit seer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome naturalist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. I like you blog in Poland

      Delete
  5. My daughter in law gets up late, watches soaps all day, does not do anything constructive, and yet shamelessly says things against me.. I know you have solved the drug problem, get the police to stop coming in uniform, and solved many other problems, but she is one problem that is impossible to fix.

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job 2 supervisor come and say wicked worker say you no want join committee. Is that true? I say yes I no suppose join committee. Job 2 supervisor say this is Health and Safety committee and all employee supose to join that committee. I say I no permision to join that. She say you want to reconsider that because this is required and anyone who no join committee will be fired. I say my Madam no allow so I no join. She say ok. That you decision. You can go to HR and get you paperwork done. I say you mean I fire? She say yes. I say I no care money. I care Madam. I think she get head hurt and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees didnt go for long walk today as it was around 15C. This is too cold for the retirees. The retirees started with the reading of the blog

    The retired professional athlete said that Smile also does not go for walks now. The retired corporate executive said that this is because Smile is busy with other things but the retired professional athlete laughed and said, yes when the temperature gets to below 20, everyone gets busy with other things

    The retirees were appreciative of your clarification about your yesterday's blog that you are not asking women to do more but the retired women's lib people were not convinced. They said that they will wait for more details that you promised before withdrawing their motion from yesterday. They again asked for the clarification and we again reminded them that you are busy and will only get to it when you have time

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today as the weather was very cold. Mrs. Lucy brought flat bread and the Dean was seen working with Smile Army volunteers to prepare some hot beverages for us. When Professor George asked him not to worry about it, he responded that these are Smile's volunteers and Smile's guests. It is an honour for me to serve them. Prof George and some other professors then joined them as well

    The students are having a hard time as they return back to uni. The parents are giving us long lectures. As they drop us off in their cars, we have no choice but to listen to them telling us work hard, study hard, dont waste time, blah blah blah. If we say something back or they get the impression that we are not listening then they get upset. We know when the lucky guy will be going back then he will not have any of this problem because you will tell your son to be a little more reasonable

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is definitely worth waking up to. The writer has an interesting writing style

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these blogs are very informative and uplifting. I read often and I know.

      thanks
      Mike

      Delete
    2. I agree. Smile creates one fantastic blog after another. I use this in our business meetings and they are always a success.

      Keith Walker

      Delete
  11. Father say why you keep call father shellfish. Father care all. Father say you some time say father you friend and some time you say Hannah friend. You make you mind. Father say father always call you friend and no change mind. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog kris good. It like filosofy. Hannah say Hannah show nabor and nabor kris like. Hannah say you style kris good to. Hannah say Hannah wory because you niklas rest. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas with ice and ice water. Niklas say Niklas hurt. Niklas say Niklas then need go see rabit after Niklas put medicine because Niklas sea litle blood because ice cut. Me say father no wake Niklas with ice because he hurt and blood but father say it bo because ice it because he fall when play futbol. Me say it fresh blod but father say may be Niklas scratch that area. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please stop this insanity. Just stop. I cant take it anymore. I know Smile wants us all to be kind but this is too much

    Great work mrizvi. Good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaax

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You guessed right today too. Thanks kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk